More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Semprini Semprini

You're in trouble now, Kenny! Where's she taking him?

She wants a closer look, and she's getting what she wants.

Kenny couldn't see where Francine was taking him, with his viewpoint mainly being the pavement. She seemed to be heading somewhere in a hurry, and Kenny was worried that she was mad about his huge cock trying to rip through her gym shorts. Before long, he felt Francine lifting him off and shoving him against a wall firmly. He looked around in a light daze, and could see that she had dragged him into an empty alleyway. There were still people going to and fro to the sides of the path, but the look in Francine's eyes suggested she didn't really care about anyone else but him right now.

"You were just fucking me around, right? Snuck some kind of baseball bat down your pants, right?" Her eyes were focused and hazy. She didn't know what to think about Kenny's huge shaft, but her mind was still struggling to believe that such a nerdy little weed could have such a thick, meaty cock. She licked her lips and showed off her trademark sneer that had made her so famous in the ring. It was condescending, controlling. Kenny gulped. The look in her eyes just made him even harder.

"Whip it out." Francine demanded. Kenny's eyes went wide. "Did I stutter? Whip it out." Kenny awkwardly gulped, and shyly went to unbuckle his pants. Francine smacked his hands away. "No, don't just take it out. WHIP it out. Show it off to me. If you've actually got some tiny piece down there, your punishment is having to prove it...but..." her eyes narrowed. "...well, if you've really got a monster ready to burst down there...then show some fucking balls and flaunt it."

Kenny gulped loudly, but he was also getting really excited. He knew that he wasn't faking it, so deep down, he wanted to surprise Francine, see that sneer warp into shock at the size of his man-meat. So he gathered up what courage he had. He really hoped this wasn't a bad idea.

"G-get on your knees."

Francine's face went blank. "Excuse me?"

Kenny shivered, but held firm. "G-get on your knees. I'll prove it if you get on your k-knees..." There was an eerie silence as Francine glared down at the bold nerd. Moments passed, but then she smirked. "...alright." She lowered herself down onto her knees slowly. Her face was at crotch height, and she was starting to breath heavily. She wasn't used to getting ordered around. She seemed to approve.

"Here I am. On my knees." She looked into his eyes with hazy lust. "What happens next?"

"I prove it." Kenny remarked, and with loosened pants and a twist of his wrist, he whipped out the beast, and slapped it right onto Francine's waiting face.

Francine didn't know how to react. She just froze, her smirk gone and replaced with open mouthed shock. Still only semi-hard, the cunt-punishing monster cock stretched all the way across her face from forehead to chin. The tip dropped past her forehead, like her tied-back hair. His balls rested on her chin to complete the act. He didn't do anything. He didn't really know WHAT to do now. But Francine did. Every part of Francine's body was telling her what to do, from her lips to her heart to her tight, dripping wet pussy.

Francine's look of shock didn't fade as she reached her hands up to grasp the monster cock that was trying to claim her. Kenny gasped at the sudden touch, but Francine didn't notice it. She shook her head, still unable to process the sheer size of this bitch-breaking shaft she held in her firm hands. "Horse hung motherfucker, this is ridiculous...telling me to get on my knees...you fucking knew. You're...you're huge. You're fucking hung like a beast. How have I not heard anything about you? How come the girls on campus aren't trading stories about the times you've left them cum-drenched, well-fucked cocksluts?"

"Umm...well...I'm a virgin so..." Kenny answered. Francine didn't look up, but her hands moved faster and fasted, spreading pre-cum all along the heavy shaft in her hands. "A virgin? Seriously? Fuck, wish I'd known earlier...you should have skipped the pretense, should have yanked this beast out in front of me anytime. You show me this when I'm in the ring, I'd have shown the audience how far a cock-whore can take a monster down her throat. I'd give you my sweet ass right there, break myself on this meat, be nothing but a babbling, jizz-soaked mess with a gutful of cum and a cuntful of cock." She stopped stroking the wet cock for a second, and finally looked up into Kenny's eyes. "Here's a secret about me. I'm a huge fucking size queen."

"T-that's not a secret right now..." Kenny replied.

Francine responded by ramming her mouth over the bulging shaft, swallowing the whole thing down her throat in one amazing motion. Kenny's eyes bulged out at the unknown pleasure and he gasped out loud. Francine kept pumping her throat up and down the hefty cock, relishing the taste of spit and cum mixed together, creating a frothy, sloppy mess. The brutal throat-fucking made loud, slapping noises echo throughout the alleyway. Kenny was worried someone was going to hear them, but the cock-addled state Francine was in suggested she wanted that.

Francine made nasty gagging sounds as she rammed the impossible shaft down her widening throat. She was taking it like a well experienced throat-whore, but even she was struggling with this beast. She made swallowing noises as she savoured the taste of the immense cock, before she pulled her throat off it with a gasp, leaving a lewd trial of spit from her lips to the raging cockhead. "Shit, and it's tasty too. Do you really get what you've got here? One cockslap from this fucker and you've got the star of Les Anna Uni slurping up your balls. This thing could take over the whole fucking uni. You'd leave a trail of cream-pied cunts and ruined throats if this beast got loose..." The cock in question twitched heavily as she said this, almost with a mind of it's own.

"Oh! He likes the sound of that...that what you want? You want to go around slamming this cunt-wrecker into every wet pussy that it can find? You want to leave every bitch in the city a cum splattered mess? Yeah right, you think you're gonna get this treatment from any regular slut? You need a top class cumdump, or you're never going to be satisfied." She spat hard across Kenny's cock and rubbed it roughly, bringing a heavy moan from the virgin. He wasn't experienced with any level of sex, let alone someone as incredible as Francine. "Lucky, lucky horsecock. You hit the jackpot when you got shoved between my thick ass. There's no one in this uni who can handle huge cocks like I can."

Kenny grunted, and between gritted teeth, responded. "Prove it."

Francine looked up in surprise, then let loose a wild, sexy grin. "Oh, he's getting cocky now. That's fitting. Think just because you have a monster cock you can boss me around? Think I'm gonna do whatever you say just because you're hung like a beast?" She raised her arms over her head and yanked off her sopping wet tank top, letting her huge, juicy breasts bounce free. "Let's see if you can handle it. Give me an order then."

Well, you started it, Kenny! What are you going to order her to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)