More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 34 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

Well?

Bend her over the desk

Fuck, yeah,” I tell Ione. “I haven’t gotten enough of your tight little Ph.D. pussy yet to satisfy me.” She glows with lustful pleasure at my words. “How do you want to get fucked?”

Ione flares up in excitement. She says hungrily, “Bend me over the desk and fuck me like a bitch in heat!

I stand up abruptly, driving myself hard up out of the chair and dumping Ione off my lap. Her eyes go wide at my sudden movement. I catch her in my arms so she doesn’t fall over backward. Fortunately, I don’t have to hold her up for more than a moment, as she puts her legs down quickly. She’s off-balance, so I spin her around until she’s facing the desk and right up against it. I unzip one side of the skirt the rest of the way and toss it on the floor. Her feet are already a nice distance apart, so I don’t have to worry about that. Her hair is short, but there’s enough of it to grab, so I get a good strong grip before pushing her firmly down on the desk. She makes a small startled noise, but I ignore it.

“You want to get fucked like a bitch in heat?” I ask her. I stick two fingers into her cunt, palm-down. She’s even wetter now than she was earlier, so wet I can hear them squelch, but even after fucking me once, she’s still incredibly tight. I have to push to get two fingers in, and I can feel them stretching her pussy open. Ione mewls, then mewls louder when I rub her G-spot. I lean over and say softly into her ear, “Yeah, you do, don’t you.” I rub her sweet spot a little harder, and she moans. “You’re thinking with your pussy now, and you want this. You need this.” I straighten back up and settle my cockhead just in her flowing cunt mouth. “You’re going to get it,” I say. I pull hard on her hair, pulling her head up and back, drawing her spine into a taut arc, and slam my hips forward, driving my cock balls-deep in her pussy in one blow.

Ione lets out an explosive gasp, then small ragged sounds as I jackhammer her pussy. I don’t even pause after the first thrust, but immediately start fucking her at full speed. I can feel a fair bit of resistance in Ione’s tight little cunt, but it isn’t slowing me down to speak of. I can feel my cockhead forcing her fucktunnel open, and I can feel her walls gripping my cock as I pull out, but nothing hinders my relentless pounding. I can feel the jolt in my hips every time I slam into her ass, and the loud smack it makes seems almost to echo in the office. With her back arched taut, I may be deeper in her than I’ve ever been in a woman—my balls don’t even have the chance to swing, because they hit her quim before I’ve even quite finished my thrust. I can see the concussion shaking her body as I piledrive her cunt again and again and again.

Ione’s pussy is hot, incredibly wet, unbelievably tight, and taking me unprecedentedly deep—and what’s more, she’s a professor and a dominating woman, and she’s at my mercy; that’s insanely arousing. I just need to hang on long enough to make her cum. I’m starting to doubt I can manage it when she cries out, “Take me so fucking hard, you bastard—take me with that big fucking cock! Fuck me like a dog fucks a bitch—make me fucking howl! Don’t you fucking hold back on me, take me like a little fucking slut and fuck me into the desk! Pound my tight little pussy with that big fucking cock until I cum—AAAHHHHH—FUUUUUUCK!

I trigger Ione’s scream when I reach down, capture her button, and pinch. Her orgasm hits her like Thor’s hammer as I’m thrusting, and I bury my cock balls-deep in her one last time as her cunt walls pulse and spasm around me. That sparks my own orgasm, and before I finish my thrust I’ve already fired the first rope of cum deep into her molten core. Her body goes completely wild around my prick as I hose down her pussy with my spunk. Her scream fades fairly quickly, but she keeps writhing and twisting for an amazingly long time afterward.

When her body quiets, Ione lies there breathing hard. I rest in position, because my prick is slow to shrink; she wriggles her ass as it slowly recedes from her pussy. Just as I’m getting ready to pull out of her and collapse, she murmurs, “I am going to be so fucking sore tomorrow, I won’t be able to walk straight.”

“Was it worth it?” I ask her impishly.

“For five huge orgasms? Fuck yeah. But I can’t take any more now, or you’d pound my poor little pussy into raw hamburger. Or probably tomorrow, either. But . . . are you busy Friday night? You could come by my place. I’ll make you dinner, and you can have my pussy for dessert.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)