More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

What's next?

Mind. Blown. (Twice.)

I suck Teah’s sweet pearl as deep into my mouth as I can, lashing it with my tongue and working it like I’m trying to turn it inside-out. My phone buzzes against my hip with the pattern that marks my business line, but I don’t let it distract me; Alyssa is free right now, so she can collect the message and tell me where I need to be when. I plunge two fingers into Teah’s fuckhole and start corkscrewing her, rolling my wrist back and forth as I give her the hardest digital fucking I can manage. Her back pulls taut and I hear her usual steam-engine noises, but unlike every time before, her climax doesn’t immediately follow. Instead, her muscles pull tighter and tighter and her noises rise and rise, in pitch and volume, to a bubbling shriek. Then she cums, a vast world-silencing detonation like an overpressurized boiler exploding. I keep stimulating her until she collapses back against her chair.

I sit back on my heels, then gather myself and stand up. I know the drill; by this time, Teah has even stopped saying she’ll fuck me next time. I turn to go—

—and feel hands seize my hips. I look down in surprise to see Teah efficiently and almost brusquely open my pants and yank them (along with my boxers) down around my ankles. She stands like a spring breaking loose and takes advantage of my off-balance state to swing me around and down into the chair she just vacated. She flips up her skirt, straddles my lap, primes her cunt with my cockhead, and then swiftly impales herself to the balls. She’s wet enough to do so with no trouble at all; she’s also far from the tightest pussy I’ve ever fucked, though she might be the hottest. “Fuuuuck, that’s a good cock,” she murmurs.

I stare up at Teah in shock at her abrupt revision of her standard script. She yanks up her blouse with both hands to reveal small, quivering handfuls tipped with small honey-golden areolae and nipples like pencil erasers. She grabs my head with both hands and pulls me to her chest; I oblige by sucking a peak deep and hard between my lips and trilling it with my tongue. She moans loudly and slowly undulates her hips, rising and falling on my spike in vertical circles. “Bite my nipples,” she urges me in a throaty whisper. I comply, nipping the one between my teeth, then switching sides to nibble the other before suckling it hard and fast; Teah picks up speed, bucking and writhing on my pole. Before long, she’s fucking me too furiously for me to keep my mouth on her breasts, so I sit back and grab them, pinching and twisting their stiff tips.

“Cum for me, you fucking cuntlicker,” Teah hisses between her teeth; her head is thrown back, her eyes are mostly closed, and her expression is feral. “Blow your load. Let me feel your heat. Give me all of it—fill my creampot. Cum for me.” Her totally unexpected words send me over the edge. I grab for her hips and thrust upward as forcefully as I can, pulling her down hard. My climax blasts through me like a gusher released by the drill, spewing what feels like gallons of spunk deep into Teah’s molten core. When she feels me cum she howls, high and shrill, and I feel her answering orgasm crash around me like hurricane waves against a low cliff. I seize a nipple with my teeth and suck hard; her howl climbs in volume and pitch. She digs her fingers into the back of my head to hold me there as she writhes in my lap like a windblown flame.

*******

I stagger a little on my way out of the ΕΛΤ house, still reeling a little from the fucking I just got—really, less from the fucking than from the way Teah blindsided me. I have no idea where that came from. I’m not complaining, mind you, just . . . dazed.

My business line buzzes, startling me so much I almost miss the bottom step. I check the phone; it’s Alyssa. “Hey, Alyssa, what’s up?” I ask.

“You got a call during your last session,” she says abruptly. Her tone is tight and her words are clipped.

“Yeah,” I reply, suddenly concerned. “I knew you’d pick up the message. Is something wrong?”

“Yeah,” Alyssa says, echoing me. “We have a problem.”

What’s the problem? What’s going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)