More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by HenryKajitani HenryKajitani

Does Anna take the simple wide path or the twisting narrow path?

Take the narrow path

No time to waste thinking. It would be better to be out of sight and maybe Anna could find an escape before the girl caught up. She moved her hands quickly on the cold metal. Alerting people in rooms below was concerning, but escaping from the underclassman behind her was more important.

The sound of air conditioners kicking on startled Anna. Realizing what the loud noise was, she continued on. Her shuffling around the ventilation was causing Anna to get a bit warm, almost to the point of a sweat. She welcomed the cool air. Her thighs and shoulders were feeling the effects of the twisting path as she pushed herself up rises and gently set herself down falls.

While she was feeling a bit warm before, the cold air had quickly changed Anna's condition. A shiver ran up her body as cold air blew through her skirt. The pattering behind her sent Anna back into her pace. Startled, she redoubled her efforts, ignoring the burn in her shoulders and thighs from crawling.

She was searching in every opening, hoping to find just one empty room she could drop into, but every reminder of the brunette following her made Anna more frantic. If Anna had stayed calm, she would have noticed the path shooting down in front of her, but instead she placed her hand down hard in front of her.

Anna yelped in surprise when her hand didn't land on cold metal but continued on. She braced her hands in front of her landing awkwardly on her arms a few couple of feet down. Her lower half still stuck in the passage above. In her rush, Anna didn't notice the sharp drop. She struggled around to get free, but wasn't achieving much aside from making noise.

Confusion came to Anna when she felt her skirt snag. Thinking back to her fall, she didn't remember anything sharp or protruding in the vent. Confusion suddenly turned to embarrassment when she then felt a tug on the stolen panties. Occupied with her most recent problem, she had forgotten the victim of her previous act. Anna desperately tried to reach her lower body to fight the removal of her panties. Helpless to stop the undergarment sliding off her calves, Anna could only blush hot red knowing her intimates were on full display to some underclassman she had never met before.

Another tug of her skirt lead Anna to a terrifying realization: the girl was after more than the stolen panties. The sound of Anna's unzipping prompted another fit of twisting from Anna, to reach her hands up and stop her unclothing. The fruits of her efforts finally came when Anna managed to slide into the passage her head had been sticking into.

The cold metal on her naked rear made Anna shudder. She learned her skirt had come right off into the possession of her victim when she slid away. She wanted to pursue the brunette, the narrow passage provided no way to turn around.

As if prompted by Anna's distress, voices came from the room below, "I'm glad you've arrived. There's been a racket in the ventilation since the beginning of class! Sounds like there's some animal up there or something!"

"Not to worry, we brought our ladder and we'll be happy to give it a look."

With this news, Anna started off again desperately searching for someplace to hide. She certainly didn't want to be found up here, especially not like this. Only to make things worse, the path was now narrow and straight. She needed to a way out.

Rushing through with blatant disregard to the noise she made now, Anna peered out of the next vent. The lights were off in the room below. There was no way to tell where she was dropping into. The vibration of the passage as the maintenance man pulled on the vent in the class behind her motivated Anna to brave the descent. Whatever awaited her below couldn't be any worse than the man catching her now.

Shoving the vent open, Anna dropped into the dark room below.

Just where has Anna found herself now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)