More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by HenryKajitani HenryKajitani

Just where has Anna found herself now?

The Cafeteria Pantry

A thud came from beneath Anna as she landed on something in the room below. She picked herself up. The fall wasn't as bad as she had expected. Whatever she landed on must have helped with that. Anna couldn't see anything, but she searched for a light switch. She smacked her lips. A taste of flour met her mouth. Flour?

The lights switching on caused Anna to squint. A cloud of flour was settling. Her eyes adjusting, she noticed she saw a red haired girl who had just entered the room. Anna knew the girl somewhat. The red head was a senior and worked in the cafeteria during lunch hours to help her family out.

"Oh Anna," the redhead spoke, "I didn't know you worked in the cafeteria."

Anna was frozen, unsure of how the student had not noticed Anna's lack of clothing below the waist. She looked down to see a single stack of chip boxes between them barely protecting her decency.

"Uh.. yeah," Anna bluffed, "I just got done with training."

"Oh good, then we needed someone to work the snack bar today," she said as she clapped her hands together. "Grab those chip boxes and fill up the shelves. Lunch is about to start."

She didn't have much of a choice. Anna grabbed some boxes and proceeded to the door as the girl turned and left. Looking both ways, Anna saw there was no one in the small back section of hallway in the kitchen. She ran from bit of cover to cover, trying to act natural when she could hide her lower body behind stoves and wall cutaways, but searching for the door to the snack bar. Finally spotting it, she quickly pulled the side door open and dove inside.

The snack bar was separated from the rest of the cafeteria lines and consisted of a counter in front and a few shelves behind the worker. Anna tore off the cellophane wrapped around the half-boxes chips and began to place the small bags on the shelves while she thought of a way to escape. There was a backdoor to the outside just a few yards away in the cafeteria. She could hop over the counter and make a run for it. On the other hand, the counter would prevent anyone from seeing her below the waist. Staying calm and waiting out lunch would mean being very close to quite a lot of students, but she could stay hidden.

Holding the hem of her shirt down in nervous thought, the sound of the doors opening shook Anna from her thought. Noises of students drifted through the doors. No more time to think!

Anna's about to be stuck behind a counter half naked, what does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)