More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by HenryKajitani HenryKajitani

Can painted on shorts really make it through gym? Can Anna get through class without anyone noticing?

She can make it through gym, but leaving might be a problem

Anna did her best to not stand near anyone. The shorts might look real from a distance, but if someone got close enough, they'd surely notice that this was not just a pair of clingy shorts.

Warmups were starting and the students began doing jumping jacks. Anna's body bounced with each jump. Her nipples slid across the soft dri-fit material of her shirt only amplifying the feeling of her newly bare nether region on the open air.

Dropping to the ground to begin pushups and other exercises, her breasts hung free and her shirt rode up with each exercise. Sitting to stretch, Anna's backside was once again greeted by the cold floor. The sensation of the cold gym floor was not helping Anna's attempts to calm herself. Her nipples stuck out like knives, threatening to slice through her shirt. She hoped her slowly climbing wetness wouldn't cause problems with the paint.

Luckily, warm ups were over and the gym teacher sent everyone outside to run laps on the track.

Anna ran as hard as she could to stay just far enough behind the front group. If she ran any slower, the other students would catch up to her and notice her lack of shorts. If she ran any faster, she would catch up to other students and they would notice she is bottomless. Tired and sweating, Anna finished her laps. As she passed the gym teacher, he seemed to notice something odd about her shorts, but Anna didn't give him time to say anything and ran straight back inside.

Looking down, Anna noticed that the insides of her legs where the rubbed as she ran were almost completely uncovered. All the moisture down there with the rubbing must have rubbed it off! Anna ran to the locker room and hopped into a shower before anyone else would have a chance to notice her state. She threw off her shirt and washed off. Anna ran her hands over her body, lingering when her hands touched her most sensitive areas, but she knew she couldn't get off in here, no matter how turned on she was.

Anna waited until the other girls had left and then exited the shower to change. Anna frowned when she couldn't find any towels. The others must have used them all. Putting on her shirt, the water from her moist body made the skimpy white shirt almost cover nothing at all. The pink of her nipples was visible through the wet fabric of the shirt and it wasn't nearly long enough to cover her lower body. But if she could just get back to the science room, she could get her skirt, bra, and phone back. Then she could make it home without a ruckus.

Anna slipped on her socks and shoes after drying her feet as best she could. She glanced out the door of the locker room. It was a long run to the science lab from here.

Does Anna make it to the science lab without much trouble?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)