More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by HenryKajitani HenryKajitani

Does Anna make it to the science lab without much trouble?

Not too much trouble

Anna swung the door open and ran down the hallway to the first turn. There weren't many people around as Anna had waited a good while in the shower. She rounded the corner and ran to an opening in the hallway. The cafeteria was to her right.

A few students sat around talking. Anna didn't want to waste any more time since she didn't know how long Bella would wait for her. Anna took a deep breath and sprinted across the open hallway. A few people glanced over. Anna caught her breath on the other side of the opening.

A voice came from inside the cafeteria, "Did you see something?"

Another voice, "Yeah, it looked like some girl running around without any pants on."

A different voice, "Let's go check it out then!"

Sudden noises of shuffling encouraged Anna to return to running down the hallway. She may not be able to watch out for people in front of her very well, but if she stays behind, those students will catch up. Rounding a couple more corners, Anna can still hear the students chasing her, only getting closer as she runs. Anna skids to a stop when she sees a student at his locker in the science hallway. The approaching footsteps her to run anyway. She runs behind the student and swings the door open before shutting it behind her, hoping her chasers didn't notice.

Again, Bella sat in the chair waiting for Anna.

Bella spoke, "I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up."

Anna, panting, "I had a little trouble along the way."

"Good job, you've made it through the whole school day. Now I will need your shirt."

"What!?" Anna retorted shocked, "But I completed all your commands."

"No, you agreed to come after every class and receive my commands, the lesson isn't over yet."

"I need get my clothes back to go home though, please, can't you let me go?" Anna asked desperately.

"This is three times you have disobeyed me. Give me your shirt right now, and I'll still keep my end of the deal."

Anna slowly unbuttoned her shirt and reluctantly handed the shirt to Bella.

"Good, I had planned on giving you a full body body-paint treatment for your way home, but since you still seem like you haven't learned anything, you can go naked." The brunette walked to the door." I live down the street from you, come by before going home, and I will return your phone." She gave Anna some more directions before leaving the room.

Anna was left naked, standing in the middle of the science lab. Now what? How would Anna be able to get home naked? There were still students running around the hall looking for her too.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)