More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 75 by Shandy Shandy

On to the party, or does something else happen?

Party preparations

After showering together, something they both seem to enjoy from the giggles and squeaks your can hear through the open door Laurel and Lisa leave for their hair appointment.

"We'll go for lunch too, and Lisa needs a few things from her place. There's a maid service coming at eleven, and the caterer will be be delivering at five, although we'll be home well before that. Take care, love," she kisses you as she shepherds the younger woman out the door.

You take a long shower and let the hot water relax you, then throw on a t-shirt and shorts and go downstairs to make coffee. You take a cup out on your patio and sip it, enjoying the warmth of the sun.

You're on your second cup of coffee and are luxuriating in the sun when hear the sound of your front door opening and a clatter of noise. Checking your watch you realize it must be the maid service and sit back in you chair to stay out of the way while they work. Picking up a magazine, you start to read but the sun glaring off the whitepages makes it an irritating process. You go back in your townhouse to get the sunglasses you know are in your bedroom.

As you go upstairs you can hear the sound of someone in your room, undoubtedly the maid making the bed. The service Laurel has used for years has been a stout, efficient, jovial woman in her fifties with a sharp sense of humor, and who loves to banter. You're thinking of something witty to say to her as you enter the room, but swallow the words as you see a slender woman bending over your bed and smoothing the sheets. As she bends, her cleaning smock has ridden far up her thighs and tightened over her ass, displaying a very attractive view.

You lean against the door and watch, enjoying what you see. She's humming as she works, and you can see that she's wearing ear buds. Oblivious to your presence, she wiggles her ass to the music she's hearing, making your cock start to waken.

Finishing her task she straightens up and turns, gasping in shock as she sees you standing in the door. Now you can see that she is a very pretty young Asian woman. She pulls the ear buds from her ears.

"Oh, you scared me," she says. "I didn't know anyone was home." Her voice is melodious, with the hint of an accent.

"You startled me too. I was expecting Mrs. Jennings."

"She sick today. I'm covering her. Covering for her. You are Mr. Chandler?"

"John," you say coming forward and offering your hand. She hesitates slightly before shaking your hand, her fingers long and slender. "I am Lin," she says with a shy smile. "Is Mrs. Chandler at home?"

Get your sunglasses and go back to the patio? Or see what Lin can do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)