More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 74 by Shandy Shandy

More playtime? Or on to the party?

Prelude to a party

You cuddle with the two women, one on each side of you, their ripe bodies warm and aromatic beside you, softly kissing each other, lazily fondling.

"She's a sweet, sweet bitch John, I'm so happy you brought her," Laurel says. "You are such a wonderful Master to bring a new bitch, and one so exciting." She leans across your chest and kisses Lisa warmly, purring with her happiness. Lisa kisses her back, then gently kisses your nipple, looking at both of you.

"Tell me about the party guests," she murmurs. "Tell me about the people I will serve."

You smile and kiss her head, stroking her hair. Laurel kisses her again, soft lush lips against soft lush lips. "Three couples and us, all utter hedonists, all sharing similar kinks. You've seen some of that with us and evidently loved it. All with their own quirks though. They're ever so much fun."

"I'll start with Steve and Nikita. Steve works with our Master. He's a bit of a brute, but he has the most wonderful cock, big and thick, and he can fill a bitch up with it. Nikita's his wife, won't fuck any man except Steve but loves to fuck other women, and is very, very good at it you sweet bitch. She loves to play the domineering bitch. Mmmm, I'm looking forward to her," she purrs.

"Next are Rose and Allan. She's delightfully plump but very shapely, with pale, pale flesh that marks so easily the poor dear. How she loves to be flogged or caned. Allan likes to watch as much as he likes to play. He loves seeing his wife filled with cocks. Almost as much as she loves it.

"Finally there are Don and Susan. She's a wicked slut who loves control, but loves to be controlled by the right man. Only Don and our Master have really tamed her. Steve thinks he has, but while she loves his cock, she doesn't surrender to him the way she does to the other two. Don is a magnificent brute, strong and lean and commanding, much like this magnificent brute here. Oh God, having the two of them take you at once is so incredibly lovely. You will do that for me, won't you master? You and Don will fuck me all to pieces? You know I love it so."

"How do people dress at this party? Is everyone naked?"

"Eventually most of us wind up that way, although to start people wear whatever they like. Sometimes there are costumes, but that tends to be the women more than the men. John usually just dresses casually."

"And what about me?" Lisa asks. "What shall I do?"

"Serve drinks, and food. And yourself of course, sweet bitch. I expect that you'll be fucked by most of us, although we'll warn them that you're new and not to break you. You'll do well, dear, you've shown us that. Things will start upstairs but move down to the dungeon for some, and well it's ever so much fun, sweet bitch. You'll love it so much." She hugs and kisses the younger woman fondly, who kisses her back as eagerly.

"Now come, sweet bitch. Let's shower, and get our hair done. My stylist is incredible, and you'll look divine. Let's leave this masterful beast to himself and go pamper ourselves in preparation for violations tonight."

On to the party, or does something else happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)