More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by creechur creechur

What Fate does she choose?

Horny Singles Near You!

I don't like the sound of Elephant in Every Room, it sounds way too vague to be anything but terrible. Amazonian sounds like an upgrade to Stay Tight but when I think of Amazons I don't think of intelligence. I don't want anything that might alter my mind, it's why I don't trust any of the unawares. There's no way Horny Singles Near You! Ends well but it might be triage at this point. Who knows, maybe it'll send me money whenever someone clicks on one of those ads, it'd be in line with the last punishment. I tap Horny Singles Near You! And check the punishments tab to see how this one compares to the last:

"Horny Singles Near You! Whenever someone clicks an advertisement displaying 'Hot Singles In Your Area' or an equivalent ad, they will be redirected to a web page belonging to Gem Ladies, giving them your location as long as you are within 5 miles. The closer they are to you, the higher your arousal will rise, and when they are near you, you will be unable to decline any sexual advances. At higher levels: Radius increases and you will actively seek out those who click the ads"

My heart drops. I feel a lump form in my throat. I collapse onto the cold bathroom tile as I read the description over and over again. They lulled me into a false sense of security with the first punishment, but this is... something else. They're giving out my address to any horny stranger that clicks on an ad. I hear the front door click open, causing my heart to race for a moment. Did it already happen? But as I hear the footsteps walking down the hall, I realize it's my roommate, Spencer. We've always gotten along, primarily because he spends all of his time in his room and I spend all of my time in mine. I hear the door to his room click closed, which is when I realize I'm still topless. I get dressed quickly and hurry into the kitchen to microwave half a sandwich for dinner. As I'm eating, I see RGB light shining out from under Spencer's door. I've only been in his room once or twice, but his computer is the thing I remember the most. It is an absurd set-up, with wires coming from the ceiling into the desktop into the ground, and everything from his monitor to his mouse has RGB lighting. I have no idea why he made it that way and even less idea how he uses it so consistently. I finish my sandwich, put my plate in the sink, and collapse onto the counter. A wave of something like hunger crashes into my body, flooding my mind with wants. Oh fuck, this is the punishment. I notice that I'm rubbing myself on the counter, humping it like a dog, and I step away with my hands up in surrender. God, I hope whoever it is treats me like a dog. What the fuck? That's not a thought I've ever had before, but I dismiss it as quickly as possible, worried at how excited dwelling on it makes me.

Spencer's door opens. He's gaunt and pale, with a poor diet and very little time outside giving him pretty bad acne and a life spent in front of a computer screen giving him coke-bottle glasses. He's about half a foot taller than me, but usually he's hunched to the point where it's unnoticeable. Unfortunately this time, I'm hunched over as well, trembling with unwanted lust. He looks down at his phone nervously, then back up to me. Oh God, it's him. I don't know why I expected anything different, whether he's just this horny and or the app had something to do with it, I have no idea. My heart's pounding and I can't help but notice his erection. He looks up hopefully, and I grit my teeth and nod. He mumbles, "You-you'll suck my..." and I suppose that's enough for the app as I move forward involuntarily, hungrily grasping for his belt. As my body jerks his pants and underwear down in one clean motion, it suddenly occurs to me that I've never seen a penis in real life before. I don't have much time to consider it before my head moves forward to lick him up and down along his shaft. There's a strange funk, and I don't enjoy the coarse hairs that keep getting caught on my tongue but the flavour of his penis is indescribable. Salty in the way sweat is salty, savoury in the way skin is savoury, but complex in a way I don't mind. If this were optional, I might even enjoy it. I notice my hand rubbing my crotch through my pants, eliciting a moan which rumbles around his tip. His penis is fully in my mouth, filling my palate with the smell of his sweat and precum. His hand grasps the back of my scalp, forcing the tip of his penis into my throat. Tears well up and my fingers dive under my pants to directly touch my vagina, already slick from his presence. He angles my head so I'm looking up at him, making eye contact for the first time since he walked out of his room. His hand is over his mouth and his face is read, I can hear him panting and feel his breath on my head. My lips pucker as I can feel his cock growing warmer and I feel his coarse pubes press against my lips and philtrum as his cum pumps down my throat. He slowly tugs his penis out of my mouth as I reluctantly wipe it clean with my tongue.

I stand up, not meeting his eyes. "Uh," he begins, "do you want to talk about that, or?" I wipe my mouth clean of spit and precum, trying to ignore the rank aftertaste and mutter, "Not really." He nods. He opens his mouth to say something, blinks a couple of times, then closes his mouth again. He turns around, goes back in his room, and closes the door. I don't think he knew why he did that any better than I did, which is comforting in a way. It means that he wasn't taking advantage of me, he was being taken advantage of. Maybe. God I hate this thing. The next level shouldn't have to be played until tomorrow morning, so at least I won't have to deal with any more bullshit until tomorrow.

Does She Have to Deal With Any More Bullshit Before Tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)