More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by creechur creechur

Does She Have to Deal With Any More Bullshit Before Tomorrow?

No, But Tomorrow Has Bullshit of it's Own

I wake up above the covers of my bed and realize that I just collapsed last night immediately after fellating Spencer. The aftertaste has only gotten worse after being left overnight, and so I rush into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I hear Spencer's door open, then quickly close after. At some point I'll have to address that but I've got a lot of shit to deal with before that. I hop in the shower both to wash off the stink from last night and to thoroughly examine my new body. There's a rigidity to my arms, legs, and stomach where there was soft pudginess before. My pubic hair was left untouched and unkempt, but my ass has doubled or tripled in size. I spend a couple minutes jiggling and pushing and touching my ass, checking what something this big would feel like, then I leave the shower and towel off. I pick up my phone and see a notification from Gem Ladies informing me I took to long to do the mission. I check the time and the app's not cheating, I lost track of time ogling myself in the shower. It stings more knowing that this is completely my fault. I open the app to see the punishments, either all 3 Choose Your Fates or 1 Unaware that's bad, but to a degree I don't know. The most recent Choose Your Fate has the potential to ruin my life, and I don't think I could handle 3 things that are bad to that degree. I'm not super excited to choose an Unaware, especially given that I have no idea how bad it will be, but it can't be as bad as 3 Choose Your Fates or nobody would ever choose it. Unless that was a lie and nobody noticed because they were unaware. I can't worry about that right now though, and I choose Unaware.

I don't know what I expected, but nothing changes. I mean, I'm sure something changed, but nothing noticeable. God, the paranoia of knowing something's different about me might be worse than having something actually wrong with me. Maybe that's it, maybe the Unawares aren't real and it's just a sick joke to get people freaked out. Before I can spiral any further, I check my phone again and realize I'm almost late for class. I throw on a shirt, pants, and a sweater while my mind is preoccupied. I don't really want to head to class without knowing what's different about me, but then again I guess I might never figure it out. Shit.

As soon as I reach the campus I notice the amount of people who didn't check the weather this morning. Shivering people wearing t-shirts in the dead of March. I glance around for one of the few people I know, spotting nobody. I sigh and head to class, avoiding eye contact with everyone I can. As I'm entering the building, someone taps me on the shoulder and clears their throat. I turn around and he starts, "Hey uh- did you maybe want to, um, can I have your phone number?" I groan. If he had ended that sentence a little bit earlier I would have been scot-free, but he just had to ask if he could have something. I hold out my hand and he looks at me expectantly for a second. "Phone." I say, flooded with embarrassment. He squeaks and fumbles in his pocket for his phone, eventually slipping it into my hand in the clumsiest way possible. I put in my contact information and hand it back to him, turning beet red. I rush inside before he can say anything.

The school day passes without much hubbub, which only heightens my anxiety. At the end of the day I mentally list everything I did: gave my number to that kid who asked if he could have it, went to my classes, had lunch alone, gave my sweater to that senior who asked if she could have it, went to the rest of my classes. Seems routine, except for the fact that I didn't pay attention to any of my classes out of paranoia. Oh and I gave my notes away to someone who asked, so I can't even review.

I head into work hesitantly, still concerned about what the Unaware could have been. I nod and smile at Artie, and he grimaces at me. Dick. I take my place at the cash and try to put on a happy face so Artie doesn't get more up his own ass. After about an hour, Artie calls me into the back. I don't know how he expects to keep customers if he keeps leaving the till with nobody there but that's not my problem. I head into the backroom, where he starts laying into me. Something about giving the customers items when they ask for it, but I tuned out most of his rant so I'm not sure. Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. I'm getting yelled at for giving customers items they ask for, you know, like how a business works. The yell session ended with him firing me, and me throwing my apron at his head and storming out. Fuck. Guess I'm on the hunt for a job again, and there's no way I'll find somewhere more convenient than that shithole. Maybe somewhere with a better boss.

I arrive back home, exhausted after a long day of worrying and getting yelled at. I can see the light on under Spencer's door, so he should be in for the night. Thank God, I did not want to have a conversation about last night. I want to be reminded of that as little as I can. I check my phone to see that I've got 2 minutes left to complete this level of Gem Ladies, and launch into it in a panic. In my exhausted state I fail the level at an impressive speed. At least I'm not getting 3 punishments, I guess. It doesn't even cross my mind to pick an Unaware again, the paranoia from the first one is still weighing on me too much, I can't even imagine picking another. I tap through Choose Your Fate, and read the three options:

For Those Brave Enough

Creature Feature

Heifer

Which does Chloe choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)