More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 313 by TheLeherengin TheLeherengin

The Directive is dead, which means no more need for Dreg, thank god...

Reprieve

Yulia takes the time to cast repair on everyone's equipment, god's light making it easy to repair everything despite the fact that the tech suits turn out to be quite expensive mana wise to repair. Once everything is repaired and Cherchiel and Maple have woken back up the group have a conversation about what to do next.

"The voices seem to want us to go craft Lemiel a tech suit with the flux upgrade," Yulia offers and the rest agree that's probably a good idea, "other than that they seem intent that we should take a bit to rest. Perhaps that's not a bad idea, but I am eager to find Goma," Yulia admits.

"Well we can rest basically anywhere we want now," Maple says, "I can think of a few relatively nice places downtown we could hang out and relax, but first let's go make Lemiel a suit," she says.

The train heads to engineering and they get out and head to Maple's workshop. "Feels good to be able to head here and not worry about being ambushed for once," Maple mutters angrily.

In the workshop Maple starts to work on making Lemiel a suit and a flux upgrade, she also gives Isalia a speed core upgrade and creates a strength core upgrade for Lemiel's suit.

As they're working Cherchiel approaches Yulia, "hey um..." she starts and Yulia simply nods and gently grabs her arm leading her outside.

"You wore the boar mask I assumed this was coming," Yulia admits as she brings Cherchiel a bit away and then begins to strip. Cherchiel is quick to strip down as well. Yulia carefully lays Cherchiel down and Cherchiel let's her and then Yulia straddles her and leans down to kiss her lips, Cherchiel kissing back hungrily and she feels Yulia's hands slide over her stomach and up to her breasts. She exhales sharply as Yulia breaks the kiss, pinching her nipples at the same time and then she begins to kiss down her neck as Cherchiel's hands move to roughly grab Yulia's hips, making Yulia tense momentarily.

"God sometimes I really wish I just had a cock. I'd love to have you bouncing up and down on me right now," Cherchiel growls and Yulia smiles and mimics bouncing up and down on a non-existent cock for a few seconds before she stops and kisses Cherchiel again before slipping off of her and between her legs as she grabs one of Cherchiel's legs and pulls them together, their wet cunts squished together as Yulia licks her lips, beginning to slowly grind against Cherchiel as Cherchiel moans and grabs Yulia's leg forcing her to grind harder against her as she pushes back.

"I'm sorry I lost the strap on," Yulia apologizes and Cherchiel hisses.

"Ha... Maybe we can get Maple to make us some kind of technological strap on," Cherchiel suggests as the two continue to grind. Yulia's hand moving up to rub her own breasts as she feels her own pleasure rising, Cherchiel has her head laid back, her eyes closed. Yulia cums a bit later moaning loudly, but Cherchiel is clearly still horny so Yulia sits up and then moves to slowly run her tongue over Cherchiel's soaking wet slit, coated in her own fluids and Yulia's cum. She works to lick it clean before pushing her tongue inside of Cherchiel making her cry out in pleasure as Yulia's hands move to grab hold of her thighs, squeezing them tightly as she plunges her tongue deep inside of her lover. Cherchiel squirms a bit before wrapping her legs around Yulia's head and beginning to hump against her face. Yulia takes this graciously as she continues to tongue Cherchiel's insides until Cherchiel cries out loudly as she cums. Yulia slips her tongue out and then kisses her way up Cherchiel's body to kiss her lips, Cherchiel tasting both of them as they kiss.

After that Yulia sits in Cherchiel's lap, the two cuddling happily, "think they're almost done?" she asks and Cherchiel nods. Yulia sighs, "Oh right I'm supposed to... identify," she mumbles and slips off of Cherchiel's lap grabbing the helmet, the rail gun and the bolts. Cherchiel kneels behind her, gently groping her as she works.

"Mark IV targeting helmet. While worn automatically identifies hostile entities, increases accuracy with ranged weaponry and ranged spells, allows targeting of some normally untargetable entities with target spells," the helmet returns.

"Rail Assisted handbow. designed to fire crossbow bolts at high speed, penetrates most armor, shields or hard carapaces with ease. Attempting to fire anything from the bow other than the bolts it was designed for can cause major injury to user," the rail gun returns.

"A basic quiver holding ten crossbow bolts" the identify spell returns for the quiver and the bolts.

"Well that's certainly something," Yulia says and explains what the identify said.

"That is something, might be really useful for you," Cherchiel suggests.

"Maybe, could be useful for anyone in our group actually with the plasma rifles," Yulia counters.

"Speaking of the group, we should probably get dressed and head inside, see how they're doing," Cherchiel says and Yulia nods and both get redressed, going back inside just as Maple is finishing and Lemiel is dressing in the new tech suit. As per usual it's form fitting, compacting her large breasts slightly and really accentuating her curvier form.

"Looking sexy," Yulia compliments her and she blushes.

"Thanks..." she responds clearly a bit embarrassed.

"We all done here?" Yulia asks and Maple nods.

"Yeah, new suit and flux upgrade for Lemiel, plus core upgrades for Isalia and Lemiel," she confirms.

"Alright then, I suppose we can just rest up or head to Sally now," Yulia suggests.

"I was gonna suggest if we want to just relax, there's a nature preserve in the downtown area," Maple explains.

(Health: 100%

Mana: 100%

Inventory: 10 EMP grenades, 3 healing kits, 1 sewing kit, 8 days worth of rations, 3 two liter water jug, 3 two liter jugs of Lemiel's Milk, 3 health potion, 5 mana potions, 7 vials of Semen, Quiver, 1 sack of cooking ingredients (Apples), Ash's Quiver, Smithing Ingredients (3 steel ingots), 1 sack of cooking ingredients (Vegetables), Grenade Launcher, Grenade Bandolier with 0 grenades, Smithing Ingredients (1 silver ingot), twenty feet of Spidersilk rope, 1 sack of Cooking Ingredients (Fish), an Onahole, a shard of Illustone, Gloves of Harvest (-3, heal for all damage dealt), modest two piece swimsuit, Binding Bandages, golden bangles, silk gloves, Siren Queen's black heavy armor, black bikini bottoms, Smithing Ingredients (6 metal plates), 2 cure potions, targeting helmet, rail gun bow, 10 cross bow bolts.

Yulia's Equipment: Simple black one piece swimsuit(currently removed). Ceramic Beaked Mask (currently Removed), Reinforced Monastic Scapular (currently removed), standard bra (currently removed), Standard Panties (currently removed), Ornate Rapier (-3), Silver Staff (-2 added to the effect of all spells), A tarnished Silver Ring of clear mind (warded against demons and angels, can bind a Demon or Angel), Cloak of Turbulent Waves (immunity to ranged attacks and offensive magic), Demon Horn Hairband (-2 to all ice magic, currently removed), tech armor, tech bodysuit (Core upgrade: speed, Special Upgrade: Light Module, Arcane Flux), plasma rifle (-10).

Spells known: Great Heal (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Great Cure (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Energize (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Icicle (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Masterful Unlock (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

Repair (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 5%-20% depending on factors, Cost currently halved rounded down: 2%-10%)

Undermine (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Life Drain (lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 2% per 1% Health healed, Cost currently halved rounded down: 1% per 1% Health healed)

Blizzard (Mastered, cost: 5%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 2%)

Lightning Strike (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Identify (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

Fireball (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Lance (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Cloak (Lvl 1, mastered, cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

God's Light: (Mastered, cost: none. Passive ability. Fully heals mana and health outside of combat)

Fetish: Bondage Rank: 3, Masochism Rank: 3, Lesbian rank: 4, Submission Rank: 3, Incubating Rank: 1, Large Insertions Rank: 2, Degradation Rank: 2, Exhibition Rank: 1, Anal Rank: 2.

Status Effect: Permanent increase to physical attribute. Combat level raised to medium

Atrophied: Permanent Decrease to Physical Attribute. Combat Level lowered to weak. (Countered previous Permanent Increase)

Faithless: Yulia gains no effect from support spells cast on her, but offensive spells cast by her double in effectiveness. Lasts until faith is restored or replaced.

Psychosexual Break: In order to deal with her trauma, Yulia has begun to subconsciously fetishize her experiences.

Deflowered: Virginity Lost, sexual experience changed to: Inexperienced, non-virgin.

Companion: Cherchiel, Goma, Martin, Isalia, Lri, Lemiel, Maple.

Cherchiel Health: 100%

Cherchiel Mana: 100%

Cherchiel Equipment: Ultra Durable Spear( -5, -10 with Boar Mask), Ultra Durable Shield (-5, -10 with Boar Mask), Staff (-1), God's Favour (Halo. Prevent one time), Bikini(currently removed), plasma Sword (-10), Tech Armor.

Cherchiel Status Effect: Divine Grace. Combat Level raised to High

Goma Health: 10%

Goma Mana: 60%

Goma Equipment: Ritual Knife of Escaping Threads (-1, -3 with boar mask, automatic -5 when being used against tentacles, webs or other binding methods), Hunting Horn (-2 for each ally affected), Reinforced and Nethicite Augmented Thick Hide Outfit (Negate most physical damage,), Swim Trunks (currently removed), tentacle dagger (-3), Scepter of Still Waters.

Goma spells known: Heal (Mastered, 15%), Puppet (Mastered, 10% per active command)

Goma Status Effect: Atrophied: Permanent Decrease to Physical Attribute. Combat Level lowered to weak.

Isalia Health: 100%

Isalia Mana: 100%

Isalia Equipment: Isalia's Sword (-3), Masterwork Trident (-3)(Unequipped), Isalia's Shield (-3), One Piece Swimsuit (Currently removed), plasma rifle (-10), Tech Armor, Tech Suit (Core Upgrade: Speed).

Isalia spells known: Life Drain (lvl 1, Unmastered, cost: 5% per 1% Health healed)

Isalia Fetish: Submission Rank: 1, Domination Rank: 1.

Isalia Status Effect:

Lri Health: 100%

Lri Mana: 100%

Lri Equipment: Twin Daggers (-3), black swimsuit (currently removed), Blood drinker, tech armor (Sans helmet), tech suit (Core upgrade: speed), plasma rifle (-10), 3 EMP grenades, Veil of Hidden Depths, fishbowl of Illusions.

Lri Status Effect:

Lemiel Health: 200%

Lemiel Mana: 200%

Lemiel Equipment: Angelic Visor, twin magic blades (Summoned, -10, take 5% mana to summon), Tech Armor, Tech Suit (Core Upgrade: Strength, Special Upgrade: Arcane Flux), plasma rifle (-10).

Lemiel Spells Known: Angelic Rays (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 20%), Heavenly Soothing (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 25%), Retribution (Lvl 1, Unmastered, cost: 100%, unusable, triggers automatically at 0% hp if Lemiel has enough Mana to trigger it), The One True God's Judgment (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 100%), God's Light (Mastered, cost: none. Passive ability. Fully heals mana and health outside of combat)

Lemiel Status Effect: Divine Grace. Combat level raised to high.

Maple Health: 100%

Maple Mana: 100%

Maple Equipment: Tech armor, tech suit (Core upgrade: Speed, special upgrade: Conversion), plasma rifle (-10).

Maple Status Effect:

https://forum.chyoa.com/threads/the-tower-of-voices-voting-thread.3460/ )

Rest or... Sally Forth

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)