More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by thosearemysecret thosearemysecret

Do you stop her?

You don't stop her.

You say nothing and stare as your daughter takes a sip of coffee laced with your cum. It’s possible your brain has short circuited as you feel quite catatonic.

“Daddy,” Ashley says licking her lips, “Is everything okay?”

As your mind tries to figure out the right emotion to feel you respond, “Yes, I’m...fine...have a good time with Cindy.”

She smiles and takes another sip before turning and heading out the door calling out “Thanks for the cup of Joe” as she leaves.

You look at Melissa and tell her your stomach isn’t feeling all that great, so you’re going to skip breakfast, head straight to work, and maybe grab something when it’s feeling settled.


By time you pull into the company parking lot your phone is flashing with a new message.

John, you’re such a filthy pervert! How could you let your daughter take coffee with your jizz in it? Don’t for a second try to convince me you didn’t do it on purpose. I know the way you look at her. I bet you’ve fantasized about feeding her your cum. Wow, you’re even dirtier than these photos led me to believe.

“Originally, if you somehow failed to finish the coffee I was going to make you do it all over again, but due to how the situation turned out I went ahead and destroyed a document as you can see in the attached photograph. You’re free for the rest of the day and night, but here’s your task for tomorrow.

“In the morning head to the laundry room. Find the sexiest pair of your wife's dirty panties in the room, put them on, and wear them to work. When you get to work close the door to your office, drop your pants, take a picture, and send it to me. Await further instructions.

“P.S. You’re likely wondering how I know how your daughter ended up with your coffee. If you know what’s best for your future you’ll stop wondering about it and you won’t search the house for bugs or cameras.”

As you close out the email you can’t help but think that while Ashley drinking your cum was fucked up, if the best this blackmailer can do is make you wear panties and put cum in your coffee finishing these tasks is going to be easy. Although, knowing what’s going on in your house is a little bit more than creepy. You decide that for now the best option is to power through it.


The rest of the day and night is uneventful. When the alarm goes off the next morning you’re quickly out of bed before Melissa, down the stairs and in the laundry room. There isn’t a door, so you quickly dig through the two laundry baskets on the floor. You pull out two pairs and sniff them to make sure they’d been worn and the scent of pussy tells you they were.

You hold up one pair that you recognize as your wife’s favorite pair of panties. They’re frilly and slightly see through and you’d definitely consider them sexy. You hold up the other pair, a lacy thong, and it seems to be much smaller in size than the other pair and you wonder how she manages to squeeze into those. You also try to recall the last time you saw her wear a thong, but it doesn’t immediately jump to mind. Maybe they’re just a pair that have been kicking around the laundry room for a while. They’re definitely sexy, too, and probably less likely to be missed by your wife.

Evidence Remaining
14 Document
5 Photos

Which pair of panties do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)