More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 193 by Fantasy Fantasy

What's next?

One guy, six women.

When Will moved into this new apartment, he left everything as it originally was. The furniture, the wall paint, the flooring… He wasn’t picky, and since everything was in good condition, there was no need to change it. There was one single exception, however, and it was the bed.

The one that used to be here was a double bed. More than enough for anyone, right? Not for Will. If there was one thing he needed, it was a large bed. The largest they could find to fit as many people as possible. That meant an Alaskan king bed, with a whooping 274 x 274 cm. Getting it inside was perhaps the biggest hassle of Will’s life, but Amelia had already bought it for him already. At least the thing fit well enough inside the bedroom.

The important thing here is that Will and all six of his lovers could use the same bed without anyone falling off. Also, since the bed itself was two bases zipped together, it didn’t make any rocking noises as he drove his cock hard and fast into Nanami.

“Will! Will! Mmm ♥️…! Yes ♥️…! Ahn ♥️…!”

The Asian girl held onto him tightly, both naked and sweaty. Will brought down his hips on her, his cock reaching deep inside her wet, tight pussy. Her breasts rubbed against his chest and her legs were crossed behind his waist. Nanami smiled and locked her gaze with Will with lust-filled eyes.

Will felt her coming below him. She pressed her lips together to muffle her scream, her body quivered from head to toe, her pussy clamped up around his cock and, in a more supernatural sense, he felt the warmth of the energy produced by her orgasm flowing into him. But Will didn’t stop.

He lowered his hips a bit, changed his angle and aimed for a different, shallower spot, but continued grinding his cock inside the already climaxing woman.

Nanami’s eyes widened, her jaw dropped and she began to moan in between gasps for air. “H-Haaah ♥️…! Ooh!” The multiple, consecutive orgasms made her go tense, her back arching and her toes curling hard.

His duty fulfilled, Will let himself come, filling Nanami’s quivering pussy with spurt after spurt of cum. The warmth and shivers of his own climax lingered delightfully as he and Nanami held each other. He kissed her lips, and she tried to kiss him back in her torpid state, grinning into it.

After a moment, Will pulled away and looked around the bed. His lovers were all at different levels of that same state already. This was Will’s second round with Nanami, meaning he’d completed a full cycle.

Just before, he’d done it with Amelia and Cynthia and the two were still languidly stretching their voluptuous, naked bodies by the left edge of the bed, looking so tantalizingly sexy it made Will want to have them again. That said, Reina and Ruth were tempting him just as much. The brunette and the blonde were cuddling together in their afterglow, making out tenderly. Reina gently rubbed Ruth’s inner thigh while Ruth fondled Reina’s chest. In the end, the choice of who to do it with next was stolen from him.

Anna crawled up to him, smirking sexily and gave him a soft push on the chest, making him sit on his butt. She then straddled his lap, moving her strawberry blonde, practically red hair to the side.

Will smirked back, crossed his legs and wrapped an arm around Anna’s slender waist, pulling her closer. “Are you sure you wouldn’t rather be there between those two?” he asked teasingly, nodding towards Reina and Ruth.

“It’s tempting, yeah,” Anna said. “But these days I’m more Will-sexual than I am a lesbian.”

It sounded so silly that it got a laugh out of them both. Anna slid her tongue between Will’s lips and kissed him deeply. At the same time, she raised her hips and sank on his big, hard length until her shapely behind was again on his lap.

“It’s dirty,” he told her.

“Lubricated,” Anna corrected. “Coated in all our juices, our drool and your delicious cum.” She gasped as she felt him twitch inside her. She began to move slowly, rocking her hips back and forth. Her flushed cheeks, her teeth nibbling her lower lip and her half-lidded eyes comprised a very erotic expression. “Mmm… So good ♥️…”

Will swallowed. Thinking about it, he hadn’t spent much time alone with Anna. Now that they were technically neighbors, she spent more time at his place, but…

“We haven’t gone on a date alone since that time at the club, right? I’m sorry,” he told her. He leaned back, supporting himself with a hand on the bed, and began to thrust upwards.

“Hngg! We haven’t…” Anna said, gasping and smirking. She put a hand on Will’s shoulder for support and leaned back as well. her breasts bounced up and down as she moved in sync with Will. “Where should we go?”

Will reached out and grasped one of her tits, fondling it and rubbing her nipple with his thumb. “How about a club again? This time without the weird stuff.”

“But I like the weird stuff,” Anna said. “I wanna do it in a bathroom stall again.”

“Oooh, freaky!” Ruth said, getting behind Anna. The blonde kissed the secretary's shoulder and rubbed her own breasts against her back. “Want to be heard?”

“Maybe?” Anna answered mischievously.

“Let's say another woman hears you fucking,” Reina said, crawling up to Will. She licked his chin and jawline and captured his arm between her supple breasts. “Would you have her join you?” she asked.

“It would depend on Anna,” Will answered.

His cock hit a particularly good spot inside her, and combined with Ruth’s closeness, Anna spasmed from a light orgasm.

“Maybe if she’s as hot as Ruth…” Anna said, giggling. The blonde and the redhead looked at each other with playfully smiles and shared an equally playful kiss.

“That sounds pretty hot ♥️…” Reina held Will’s face and turned it towards her. She then passionately captured his lips in a deep, wet kiss as she caressed his cheeks.

His cock throbbed harder and Anna’s pussy clamped down harder. Will gave Anna’s breasts a harder squeeze and began to thrusts faster.

Nanami then went up to them, smiling shyly yet daring to ask, “Do you mind if I join in?”

“Come here,” Will told her. She got closer and Will began to suck on her tit. And as he did, Reina pressed her own boobs against the back of his neck and went in to kiss Nanami.

Reina kissing Nanami, Nanami getting her tits sucked on my Will, Will thrusting his cock into Anna’s pussy, Ruth kissing Anna… It all created a cycle of lust that Will could feel deeply, deeply satisfied Ishtar.

“Now THAT looks like an orgy,” Cynthia said from behind them, chuckling.

“Do you think joining in would be too much?” Amelia asked her.

“The smart thing is to wait it out and steal him for ourselves after they’re done,” Cynthia said.

“Hmm, yeah, let’s go with that. Watching is a different kind of pleasure.”

“So I’m learning,” Cynthia agreed.

Will had his hands full, but by Inanna it felt just right.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)