More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by bsnick bsnick

What should she do about her possible peeping tom?

Kjerstin thinks Lester's been spying and decides to foil him

Kjerstin put the sponge away and only then realized she didn't have a towel. She looked around in confusion; what washroom didn't have towels?

The open door loomed in front of her when she turned and she realized Lester might have walked in on her, maybe even taken her towels. Had she brought any in with her? She couldn't remember, though she felt certain she wouldn't have simply come into the bathroom.

Quickly she pushed the door shut, being as quiet as possible before turning to lean on it.

In spite of being blonde, beautiful and big-breasted, she was no dumb bimbo blonde. True, she did get low grades, but in spite of that she was certain she wasn't stupid enough to enter a bathroom with neither clothes nor towel. Lester must have taken them, and she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of letting him continue to peek on her. Not today at any rate.

A smile lit her face as she thought of how she would disappoint Lester. "So clever," she whispered to herself. "So daring."

Kjerstin gathered up her small bathroom bag and approached the window, throwing one long supple leg over the ledge, followed quickly by the other.

Standing on the long-neglected fire escape Kjerstin felt daring as she stood in such a public place naked. If anyone on the street below were to look up they'd see her magnificent form and thank Sweden for sending her.

"The fresh air will dry me, too!" she added, feeling proud of her plan to foil Lester's perverted intentions as she turned toward where her room's window was.

Does her clever plan back-fire?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)