More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by bsnick bsnick

Does her clever plan back-fire?

Kjerstin reaches back in for her bathroom bag and the window traps her

Kjerstin reached for her little bathroom bag, only to realize that she'd left it inside.

"Silly me," she told herself as she turned, spotting the little bag on the top of the toilet. She bent and leaned in. The distance was short, and her heavy breasts dragged across the dirty sill, cleaning areas her pussy mound had missed.

Her fingers had snagged the bag and were pulling it towards her when the old window pane crashed down on her upper back.

"Ow! Hey!" she yelped, pushing against the window sill.

With her awkward positioning so close to one side of the frame she could only use one arm to try and push up. What she couldn't see was that her body, being on one side of the window, had meant one side of the window had dropped farther than her side, effectively wedging it in place like a warped door.

"Open!" she urged the window, and dropped her body more, spreading her legs to do so, hoping that lowering her body would give her free arm more room to move.

Unfortunately, all this did was squish her breasts even more beneath her and the window simply sank further down, pinning her even more effectively, especially when her free hand slipped outside the window, leaving her arm trapped half-in and half-out.

Kjerstin debated the merits of calling for help. Lester would surely be astonished by the sight of her trapped like she was, but since her entire body was outside facing the street and apartments opposite he wouldn't be able to see a thing. But was she certain enough that it would be safe?

Call Lester, get out on her own, or does someone else help her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)