More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sphyrna_Mokarran Sphyrna_Mokarran

What's next?

Pretend to faint

You stagger, your knees buckling, and press a hand to your head. As your eyes roll back in your head, you see the human take a concerned step toward you. You let yourself fall, landing in a heap in the dead leaves, your eyes closed. You can hear him moving, his footsteps crunching. You need him to step into the circle of salt that he poured on the ground. That line is a magic barrier trapping you inside the circle, supposed to protect the summoner from the demon they summon. But it only works if they stay outside of it.

"Hey, are you okay?" the man asks. "Can you hear me?"

You don't respond, lying as still as the dead. After a moment, you hear a step move closer, then another, closer still. Hands touch your shoulders, rolling you onto your back. Your eyes snap open and your hands shoot out, grabbing the man by the front of his cloak. He shouts in surprise and tries to jerk away, but you use his momentum to fling him to the ground and leap on top of him, straddling his waist. He pushes at you, but you grab his wrists and pin them to the ground. You may be small, you're still a demon, with all the inhuman strength of a creature born of chaos.

The human stares up at you, his eyes filled with fear. "What are you going to do to me?" he whispers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)