More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Daylan Daylan

And Tomorrow Comes...

Preperations

The cold water is splashed over your head and you shiver as the cool breeze blowing in from the mouth of the cave threatens to make your teeth chatter even as it makes your bare nipples stand at attention. You stand in the middle of the small spring, completely naked as the Old Priestess scoops up another bucket of water and pours it over you again, continuing the purifying ritual to "remove the last of the human world upon your skin".

"Tell me, she who is about to leave this world" she says, "your purpose."

"The the time for a Deity to sire their demi-gods and spirits has come," you reply with your eyes closed, "and only a mortal woman's womb can do so."

You are again splashed with water. The Old Priestess asks, "And why must it be yours?"

"Because I have been chosen."

Another bucket of water is dumped over you.

"Why have you been chosen?"

"Because my body and spirit is desirable to them."

Still more water is splashed on your head.

"Why is it just you?"

"Only one Deity can mate per cycle. So they must earn the right to breed with me."

Even more water cleanses you.

"How do they earn that right?"

"Ten are given one chance each to catch or seduce me. I must try to resist."

Yet more water. (This is a bit of a long ceremony... but one necessary to make sure you understand your role.)

"Why resist?"

"The Deity who has me will grant their blessing upon our village in gratitude... as will the ones I have proven strong and smart enough to frustrate beforehand in respect."

You mentally sigh in relief as what is the final bucket of water is dumped over you.

"Then why do you go?"

"To stay unclaimed for as long as possible, to bring as many blessings on our village as I can. Perhaps even to survive the ten so that the Golden King beyond them may claim me and bring a new golden age upon my homeland."

You pause, biting your lower lip. You are not lying when you say the rehearsed lines... but you are not saying the other reason you are willing to do this even if you were not chosen.

The Old Priestess chuckles, whispering, "You may say it. There is no shame in honesty."

You give her a brief, grateful smile as you then add, "And the thought of being ravished by a Deity worthy of me... of something with abilities beyond that of mortal man driving me to heights of pleasure I could never otherwise know... is pleasing."

Your rub your thighs together, hoping the wetness there that is not from the water you have been doused in is not too obvious.

The old woman nods and replies, "That is more common among the chosen than you might believe. Perhaps it is why they are chosen. Hold out your right hand."

You do as ordered, the Old Priestess bringing up a small golden bracelet with three red gems embedded in it. "The Denier," she explains, "when it is near a Deity it will gather power. If you avoid their attempts long enough, its power will allow you to speak the words to banish them so that you may move on to the next."

"I understand," you reply, "and I am ready."

Out of the shadows, two figures in all concealing grey robes, carrying ornate staffs with green emeralds on their tops, step forward on each side of the pool and slam the butts of those staffs upon the stone three times.

"Then immerse yourself in the Pool of Passage," the Old Priestess says, "and fertile journey."

You nod, smiling at both her and the two mages who will open the portal. You take a deep breath and lay down flat in the pool, letting the others get a nice view of your ass as you close your eyes, feeling rather than seeing the crackling of energy above you...

... And then suddenly it as if the bottom of the pool is opened up underneath you and you are tossed end over end by the rush of water you are trapped in.

You try not to get too disoriented at the sudden current and you kick upwards towards what you hope is the surface, realizing you are now in a deeper body of water than you originally had been. You break the surface, gasping for air and you look around and tread water, realizing you are not where you once were.

🔞 Candy.AI đŸ”Ĩ AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹ī¸

Where Are You?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)