More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Story to Choose?

Powergirl Dimensional Ripple

Rarely, not all the time, not even a few times, but rarely... the universe 'hiccups'. It doesn't happen everywhere, but in small, very specific places of space-time there is a hiccup. Usually when this happens, nothing does, after all, if a tree falls down in a forest and no one is around to hear it, has it made a noise? But if someone is around to hear the noise... Then what? What if someone is standing exactly where this 'hiccup' happens they are sent through a dimensional portal, sending them flying through a wormhole connecting the Multiverse and are sent from one universe to another. In this case Powergirl has been sent to a universe which is very much like her own, heroes like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, are all the same, The villains, Joker, Luthor, Circe, all the same. The difference? Kryptonite.

Green: Similar to the Kryptonite she knew in her own universe, only instead of hurting her, it simply strips her of her powers.

Red: Changes her personality, makes her horny and gives her an uncontrollable urge to fuck and she'll find the first living thing and fuck it any way she wants... Whether they like it or not.

Gold: Makes her grow a fully formed incredibly long penis. (She keeps her vagina.)

Black: Makes her tired, sleepy, submissive and suggestible.

White: Makes her become addicted to spunk.

Pink: Causes her breasts to begin lactating.

O

Who Does Powergirl Meet First In This Universe? And What Kryptonite Do They Have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)