More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Openmind Openmind

Who Does Powergirl Meet First In This Universe? And What Kryptonite Do They Have?

Common criminal, red, pink and gold. (Futa on Male, )

A red sports car shot down the Metropolis highway, in pursuit were three MPD cars. The driver of the sports car was a man in his early twenties, his face covered by a balaclava. "We have a 10851, officers in pursuit, requesting back up on highway 69." One of the officers said, speaking into his car's radio. "Copy, back up has been dispatched to your location." Suddenly a white and red blur shot past the police car widow. Powergirl flew towards the stolen car at blinding speeds. "Uh, dispatch... Nevermind..." Karen grabbed the roof of the stolen vehicle and flew high into the air, placing it gently down onto the roof of a nearby building. "Out." She said moving to the door.

The man slowly opened the door and climbed out of the car. He looked at Powergirl and gulped, frightened. "Don't worry..." She said crossing her arms. "I'm not gonna hurt you. We're just going... Going to... To..." Her voice was trailing off, the man looked confused, the rings on his hand were glowing beneath his gloves. Powergirl felt two very distinct things happening. One; she felt something growing in her groin, something long and hard and sensitive. And two; she felt a need, an over whelming urge to have her lust quenched. She looked at the car thief and flashed a wicked grin, and grabbed him by his shirt. "Hey! What the... OH MY GOD!" He shouted as she pulled a side her costume to reveal what had now grown underneath.

The man shook his head. "No, no, please, I'll never do it again! Please!" He shouted but was to his knees, Karen shoving her new cock to his lips. "Suck." She barked at him, her kept his lips tightly closed. "Suck it or I'll break your neck!" She said, when he still did not, she moved her hands to his neck and slowly began to squeeze. He opened his mouth and closed his eyes as he felt her push the head of her fat member inside.

"Ohhhh Yes..." Karen Starr moaned as the mans warm mouth engulfed her head. "I can see why men enjoy this... It's... So.... Fucking.... Addicting..." She said and began to move her hips, pushing her cock deeper into the mans mouth. He began to gag and as it poked the back of his throat. She slowly pulled herself from his mouth and looked down at him. "Did you enjoy that my pet?" She asked with a giggle. "Fuck you!" He said defiantly. "Wrong answer!" She grabbed him by the head and shoved her length into his mouth, forcing herself down his throat. He gagged and coughed through it, on her massive member. "GRAAAAAKKKK!" He gurgled, trying to pull away, but the strength of the superhero was far to much for him to fight against.

She held her whole length in his throat for a whole minute, his eyes rolled back into his head, and he turned limp before she let him go. He fell backwards, his mouth leaving a trail of drool from his lips to her cock. He fell to his back and gasped for air, staring up at the sky, tears streaking down his face. "Now. Let me try again. Did you enjoy that my pet?" She said again. Still gasping and panting for air, he hoped he had the right answer this time. "Y-yes?" He tried and she smiled. "Good..." She moved quickly, grabbing his pants and ripping them off. His cock was impressive for a normal guy, just about 7 inches, and thick. But compared to her new penis, it may as well of been half an inch.

"PLEASE!" He bellowed, covering himself with his hands. "I said... I said I enjoyed it... Please just leave me alone!" He begged causing her to laugh cruelly. "But, if you enjoyed it so much... Imagine how you'll love your ass getting pummeled." He stared up at her, lost for words as she moved down, forcing his hands to his side and pulling his ass up to meet her cock, poking the entrance of his virgin hole with her massive, wet, throbbing cock.

She smiled at him and grabbed a hold of his semi-hard cock and began to stroke it, making it grow larger. "See... You're loving this. Loving being my , my play thing, my fuck toy!" She said and with that pushed her head into his dirty ass. "FUCK!" He shouted out in pain, his anal cherry being popped by the biggest cock he'd ever seen. "Please! Stop! I'm not gay!" He shouted at her, as she fucked his ass and stroked his rock hard cock. "Gay?" She asked and an inch of herself into him. "Who said you were gay? I'm just a woman." She said grabbing his hand and moving it to her cock, sliding it down the shaft, over the balls and under, he could feel her vagina beneath the cock and balls, could feel how wet she was. "See? I'm a woman plus!" She said and pushed more of her into him, forcing him to take half her member. He screamed out in agony as his ass was opened by the hard rod. "Ohhhhh FUCK YES!" She moaned. "You're soooooo fucking tight!" She cried out, thrusting back and forth into his ass. "I'm going to keep you forever!" She cried out, her hand now moving at super speed over his cock.

The mixture of pain from his ass and pleasure from his cock was getting to be too much for him. He let out his first slight moan, which only egged Powergirl on further. "Ohhh, is my little man-whore starting to finally enjoy the treat his mistress is giving him?" She asked, he winced at the name. "Does he want me to go faster?" She asked, her hips picking up the pace, starting to fuck his ass quicker now. To his surprise he let out another slight gasp of pleasure... He was starting to enjoy it.

"Yes! Moan for me my slut!" She cried out, pulling her breasts out through the hole in the costume, the sight of them drove him further over the edge. "Grab them! Squeeze them!" She order and he happily complied. Reaching up and grabbing a hold of the breasts he squeezed her tits and was shocked to see a white liquid shoot out of her nipple! "Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiit!" Powergirl moaned, as he began to milk her. "Yes! Fucking drain me of my milk!" She exclaimed.

He was getting covered in her milk now, she moaned, watching her fluid gushing from her breasts and pouring over both of them. He was moaning now, heavily panting, his eyes rolling backwards. "Ohhhhh fuck..." He said, biting his lip. "Yes, yes, are you going to cum for me?" Powergirl asked, flipping him up, changing their position. Now he was riding her cowboy style. "Are you going to shoot your load all over my stomach? Cum for me pet! Cum for me baby!" she cried out, jerking him off until he erupted in her hand, shooting his jizz over her, firing off, mixing it with her milk, he came so much, it hit her chin, fired over his head and hit the tire of the car. He was painting her in his cum. "YESSSSSSSSSS!" Powergirl shouted, and shot her own load into his ass. There was buckets of spunk shooting out of her new cock, she quickly filled his ass with it and pulled out, his now gaping ass, spilling her cum all over her cock, and watched it drip down over her cock. She fired wad after wad over her own body. Coating herself in semen, covering her chest and face, drowning herself.

finally when she was done, she lay still, motionless from ecstasy. The man, held his ass and decided to run, leaving his ripped pants behind, he bolted for the rooftop door, and ran from the futa. Her cock dissipated as he left, shrinking down and away as she now fingered her cum covered cunt. "Ohhhhh yes...." She moaned out, she knew she was going to have to find that man again...

Q

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)