More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

What are Santiago's powers?

Powerful Alfa man

Yes as you guessed it santiago has they ability to have super strength and by having the power strength that he has he is literally considered unstoppable and a completely dominanted as no bullet can kill him and as you punch him he feel no effect from it. One day when he was walking down the camps as usually does as he attends collage wearing his clothes as aways. He hears screaming and is alerted by it as he sees a young lady being taked away by a mob wearing suites.

"This looks like job for santiago" he said as he ran to the resuce of the female as the female was carried by one of the men in a SUV and started to take off down the road.

There santiago was not going to let them go that easy as he jumped high in they air and landed in the middle of the road as the car started to crash in to him.

Them as the car crashed into santiago as he was the still standing a the suv was all busted up.

There as the SUV had crash, totaled on santiago and was busted up as he stood there with no harmed, no bruses, endures or cuts the men quickly discarded the SUV not believing what just happened and what kind of man he is.

"Hey everyone out of the vehicle now!!" said the mobster as they other mobsters with gun exited the car with both female and male hostages including one the hostaged to be his crush alica a very pretty girl.

There the mobsters were infront of santiago as stood there as the immortal he appeaered to be as the men surounded him as the female and male hostages looked on on the side walk that they were carried to.

What was the first thing the mobsters did to the powerful santiago?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)