More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by divalution divalution

What's next?

Pokeslut Chronicles - One-Shots & Side-Stories

Hey! I was originally going to make this its own spinoff story, but didn't get a response from MooMoo when asking permission to use the Pokeslut name for it and felt wrong just going ahead with it anyway; I think it works fine as just another branch regardless.

This branch is basically intended for stories that use Pokeslut's concept (female trainers (and male trainers if that's something you're into) facing sexual forfeits for losing in battles), but that can be read as standalone works without knowledge of any of the other branches of the story, and, crucially, do not detail an entire pokemon journey from start to finish; otherwise there's no reason not to use the main intro as a starting point instead of this chapter. Want to write about a trainer challenging a specific gym leader or champion without having to write an entire journey to build up to it? Maybe you're interested in a side story about an NPC like Nurse Joy or an evil team boss? Hell, maybe you just have an idea for a random sex scene but can't fit it into any of the other branches easily. This is the place to post all that kind of stuff.

The name 'Chronicles' comes from the Pokemon Chronicles anime, which was a spin-off series that showcased short adventures from different characters; sometimes it was Misty, sometimes it was Team Rocket, a few times it featured characters that were never seen in the main anime series. This is pretty much the same idea. Feel free to utilise characters or world-building stuff from your existing branches (or other people's, with permission), or just create your own setups. As long as it works as a standalone plot, it's all good. 'Chronicles' stories should generally be on the shorter side, but of course, if you end up falling in love with a character or concept here so much you have to follow up with a longer story about them, I can't stop you, nor would I want to.

I've probably rambled on far more than necessary, so, without any further preamble...

Which 'Chronicle' should we dive into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)