More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Stand and deliver a towel, or point out where they are?

Pointing, but not with my hands...

I stood up, and as I did, my loose lounge pants popped free of my cock. A bit above average in length and girth, I certainly had nothing to hide from Katie and I know Stephanie enjoyed it. I could feel the heat in my face shoot up and my skin flush. I hadn't intended to flash Katie but, here we were.

"Mmmm, nice," Katie purrs. "All this time I've been flashing you, it's about damn time you return the favor. Might need to ratchet things up a bit now...see what else I can get you to do." She took a step into the room, licking her lips as she saw my cock.

"Towel is right there," I said, trying to sound like nothing is wrong as I swiveled my hips to use my cock to point to the towel that was on my bed. The towel that was three feet from where I stood. Katie's grin turned predatory and she licked her lips again.

"Well, I won't need this to shower," she said and pulled my shirt off as she walked into the room, swaying her ass. Her bare pussy came into view and I was not disappointed that I could see her juices glinting in the low light of my room. Her nipples caught on the hem of the shirt, making her pert tits bounce a little as the fabric passed them. The shirt puddled on the floor, and she fell to her knees, only inches from the tip of my cock, watching as a pearl of precum formed at the tip.

"Thank you for the towel," she said huskily, breathing onto my cock. I could feel the heat of not only her breath but her lips, and my dick strained to reach them. Before it could, she bound back up to her feet, grabbing the towel as she stood, making her tits bounce amazingly. Without another word, she swayed her ass out of my room, and I knew my cock wasn't going down any time soon.

Follow her to the shower or stay loyal...afterall, Stephanie will be cumming soon.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)