More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Follow her to the shower or stay loyal...afterall, Stephanie will be cumming soon.

Stay on target.

As Katie walked into the shower, I stood there in a daze, fantasizing about slipping my cock where I had seen so many cocks in the past six months; pushing past those pale pink lips and down into that elastic throat. I was almost ready to cum without even touching my rod, and it took a lot of will power to not jump into the shower and fuck Katie as hard as I could.

Instead, I wandered into the living room, standing in front of the window, cock still hard and throbbing as I stared out. I'd never been naked in front of the window before. It felt oddly empowering and the thought that someone could be watching made my cock twitch. I couldn't get the thought of fucking Katie out of my head.

I don't know how long I was there, but I wandered into the kitchen, picturing carrying her with her legs wrapped around my waist, driving her clit against the base of my cock while we fucked our way through the apartment. I grabbed her coffee cup while I leaned back against the fridge and looked at the peninsula in our kitchen/dining area.

The fantasy shifted as I sipped the hot, bitter liquid. Stephanie came in as Katie left the bathroom. Without saying anything, we moved as one, Stephanie stripping and presenting her ass to be fucked while Katie slipped under her, eating and fingering her snatch. I could feel Katie's fingers working in Stephanie's cunt while I slowly sped up and fucked her ass harder and harder. My slutty roommate and I didn't ease up, not even when she begged from cumming too much. Stephanie became our fuck puppet and everybody loved every second of it.

I was startled from my fantasy, my balls heaving with wanting to come, my cock throbbing like it was possessed, by the opening of the front door.

Who's at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)