More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Pleasing the husband (Transformation g2b)

Jane and John weren't actually in love, but still got married. He was a noble and she was from a rich family. For their family, it was a good match. Still, Jane wanted to be a good wife, but her husband wasn't easy to convince to be close to her.

After insisting for months to be at least looked at, he admitted liking way more sissies, effeminate men dressing as women.

It was a shock for Jane, but she didn't give up. Thanks to her connections, she got access to a still in testing phase, and took it.

Within a few months, she had lost most of her tits and butt, looking less feminine. But she knew it was just the beginning. With the vibrator constantly in her pussy, her clit had grown an inch.

Already, John started to get an interest in her. Which motivated her even more.

It took almost a year before her clit turn into a cock with balls. She had bleached her hairs blue and put on more make up to accentuate the femininity of her face. And at last she saw him having an erection.

"You love me, now, daddy?"

"Yeah... stroke your cock for me."

"Mmmh... like that daddy?"

"Fuck, yeah, come here, my little slut."

John fucked Jane's little ass. It made her so hard, to feel his cock in her back door, she wanted to come now. Her husband enjoyed fucking her again and again as she came on the sheets. Finally, she had the loving couple that she wanted so much.

But an heir was needed, and Jane used that opportunity to try her cock on one of the maid. Fucking a woman was a real discovery. She enjoyed fucking the bitch, feeling her wet pussy around her cock. But she enjoyed it even more when she brought him in the fun, so she could feel his big cock in her ass as she fucked a warm cunt.

Jane never been more happy to fill the woman with her seed until life grew in her belly. She was going to be a father and a mother.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)