More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10

What's next?

Playing Never Have I Ever.

Michael didn't want to put a damper on the party, and he knew that turning down the very first suggestion wouldn't be a very good first impression at all. Plus, he wouldn't have to drink a ton, and he would get to learn more about those two hotties he was sharing the hot tub with... and Jon and his sister, he supposed. It might count as a family bonding activity, when all was done.

"That sounds like fun," he said, trying to sound more calm and cool than he actually felt.

"Alright!" Jon said, pumping his fist in the air. He grabbed a few more bottles of beer from behind the tub and passed them out, one for each person present. "You all know the rules. One person says something they've never done, and if you've done what they say, then you have to drink. I'll go first. Easy."

It was easy. And Michael was feeling nice to actually be included in something from the get-go for once. He took the beer from Jon gladly, even though he wasn't much of a fan of beer on the few occasions he had had it in the past. He also cracked it open with the help of the bottle opener that the others were passing around.

"I'll start with something easy," Jon said. He had a smile on his face that Michael could tell meant that he was up to no good. "Never have I ever shown Jon my titties."

All three of the girls groaned and took a swig of their beers, causing Michael to go beet red. That was already maybe more information than he wanted about his sister. He tried to look unaffected as he avoided eye contact with Jean, feeling a little weird as the only one who hadn't drank yet.

"Don't ask," Jean said, shaking her head. "He's just being a dick."

"Yeah, no problem," Michael muttered.

"Whatever!" Cassandra announced. It seemed that things were passing to Jon's right. "Never have I ever gotten my dick sucked!"

Well, if Michael had just learned too much about Jean, it seemed like now was the time for her to learn too much about him. Jon took a long drink from his beer, but Michael did not, trying to sink deeper into the water and trying not to look any of the women in the eye. He couldn't believe that he had been exposed so early.

"Really?" Jean said with a surprising lack of judgment in her voice. Michael didn't answer, anyway.

Cassandra and Lily looked surprised, but they didn't say anything about it. The question then passed to Lily, right next to Michael.

"Okay," Lily said. "Never have I ever... hooked up in a public place."

Cassandra didn't drink. Michael didn't drink. Both Jon and Jean did.

"You slut!" Cassandra laughed, kicking her legs in front of her to splash water all over Michael's sister. "I bet I know exactly where and when, too!"

Jean was laughing as well. "Probably," she said.

Michael just didn't want to acknowledge it. This was already seeming like a mistake, but he was in too deep, now. Not to mention that it was his turn next to go.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)