More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9

What's next?

A drinking game!

The water was hot-- as was to be expected in a fancy hot tub on board an expensive cruise liner. And while Michael's skin was turning red, it wasn't just the heat that was doing it. He was also sandwiched between two gorgeous women in swim suits, though the fact that one of them was his sister put somewhat of a damper on things. The beautiful Lily's body pressed against his side was undeniably a positive, though.

"So what were you guys up to before we showed up?" Jean asked, taking one of the bottles of sangria from Jon and uncorking it. It looked effortless in her hand, which might mean that she did this sort of thing even more often than Michael had expected. Whether that was a good thing or a bad one, he had no idea.

Cassandra and Jon shared a look with some hidden meaning that Michael just knew he would never understand. "Well, we've been busy," Cassandra said, turning back to look to Jean. "But just before you got here, we were playing a drinking game."

Uh oh, Michael thought.

Jean cooed, sounding for a moment more like a bird than she did a grown human woman. "Oooooh, what were you three playing?" she asked.

"A few things," Jon said. "But we were just about to start Never Have I Ever, if you two are down?"

Jean's face lit up for a moment, and then, almost as quickly, she went right red and seemed to retreat into her shoulder blades like a frightened turtle. "Uh, maybe," she said. "How do you feel about that, Miley?"

Michael couldn't figure out why the looks on her face had changed so quickly. By the way that Lily and Cassandra were cackling quietly to each other, it seemed that they understood. Regardless of the reason, Never Have I Ever sounded to him like the perfect way to participate in the party without getting too drunk, too fast. Then again, maybe his... inexperience... would be more embarrassing than anything else. He would have to think about his answer carefully.

"Hmmmm," he said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)