More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11

What's next?

"Never have I ever..."

Michael had already learned too much about his sister. Learning about Cass and Lily was a fun idea, but it apparently came at too high a cost. If he and Jean were going to survive this game without dying of embarrassment, Michael knew that he would have to choose something so completely ridiculous that no one would have to drink for it. That would at least spare the two of them for this round, and Jean would be the one giving the prompt for the next. It was only a minute or two of saved face for them both at the most, but it was better than learning about some other weird thing that his sister had done.

"Hm..."

The other four players watched their newest addition with great interest.

Michael racked his mind for something to say. Saying something completely ridiculous was actually a little hard, if only because he didn't want to look like the loser he really was in front of these new people that had apparently accepted him so readily. So he thought hard, and he was able to come up with an answer in the end. It was funny and a little strange and it would definitely get a bit of a laugh. Perfect for enamoring him to a new crowd.

"Never have I ever," Michael said. "Slept with twins!" He had a big smile on his face.

The reaction was even more spirited than he had expected. Jon, Lily, and Cassandra seemed to have found his question uproariously hilarious. Jon looked like he could barely breathe. In all honesty, it felt a little patronizing, like they were laughing at his joke just to make him feel more comfortable or somehow appreciated. But it seemed that the guffaws of the three friends weren't letting up, and Michael slowly became confused. That is, until he noticed that only three of the four other players found Michael's stupid little joke funny.

Michael slowly turned his head to look at his sister, who was almost completely underwater. She wasn't looking him in the eye, either. It seemed that Jean wasn't laughing, and wasn't saying anything about the question he had asked, either. Well, that was making Michael very uncomfortable, and he found himself wanting to sink into the hot tub just as she had.

"I didn't see you take a drink, Jeannie!" Cassandra said, laughing and pointing at Michael's sister. She looked like she was running out of breath, and her face had gone past bright red and looped back around to a pale white.

"Sorry," Michael mumbled, as if that could somehow make the situation better. He really didn't know what to say. Had Jean actually slept with a pair of twins? What sort of things was she getting up to when she left the Murphy family suite at night? All of a sudden Michael wished that he hadn't decided to tag along tonight. He would have really rathered not find out about this part of his older sister's personal life.

"It doesn't count!" Jean spluttered, emerging from the water for a moment. She still wasn't looking Michael in the eye. "They were fraternal! And it wasn't even at the same time! C'mon, that totally doesn't count!"

That sounded like sleeping with twins to Michael, but he wasn't exactly going to complain. He didn't want to hear any more details, either. Whatever he could do to make this particular moment pass as quickly as possible, he was willing to do. He never wanted to think about that ever again if he had the option.

"Fuck this game!!" Jean said, taking a swig from her beer. "Let's not do this anymore! Let's just trade dares, that's easier!"

That sounded better to Michael. Less risk of finding out something he didn't want to, that way.

"Great idea!" Lily exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "And I've got a great idea..."

What is Lily's dare?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)