More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What ENF production do we follow?

Pirates Of The Caribbean 6: Curse Of Carina Smyth

Right now, in our prime designated universe, the Pirates franchise is sort of a mess.

With a decent enough finale left on a cliffhanger due to a post credits tease that has yet to pan out, and the dubious studio decisions involving Johnny Depp- we're left without a peg-leg to stand on.

But fear not! For beaming directly from universe designation ENF-2, only on ENF-TV- comes the multiversal sixth installment of the Pirates franchise- with an ENF twist!

Pirates 6 follows Jack Sparrow, the usual gang of pirates, and orphaned daughter of Hector Barbossa himself Carina Smyth, who until now has lived a studious, if not recently perilous, existence.

However, the first trailers of this movie broke the media circuit as every last bit of footage of star Kaya Scodelario depicted her totally....in the nude.

That's right! With every curse on the ocean broken, our characters discover that poor Carina was in fact under a curse and never knew it! A true witch played the mother of all pranks- cursing Carina with the ability to continue wearing clothing.

Knowing of their quest to break the Trident and undo curses, Carina now finds herself in exactly the opposite state- unable to wear a stitch of clothing, including and up to underwear, stockings, and even boots!

How does the newly naked and barefoot pirate's daughter with the feisty inclination and big brain deal with her high seas adventures now that she is in the buff?!

Watch Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of Carina Smyth, for the answer!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)