More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Pick your curse:

Pinochio nipples

"from now on everytime you lie your nipples shall grow an inch in length and 1/2 in width. There sensitivity shall grow as well. They shall only be restored when another human causes you to climax, no other climax will work though you can try."

clutching her head Gina looked around her room in wonder. No on was here but she swore she heard someone. Frowning she shook her head.

Curses weren't real, don't be silly she thought

Regaining her usual confidence, Gina smirked playfully at the room as though it could hear.

"I am not the one who made my teacher cry, nope... not. at. all"

Moments passed.

"thought as muc…."

Ginas attention was Immediately brought back to her nipples, they felt as if they had been submerged in hot syrup, like they were smooth and elastic ready to be pulled.

She let out a sultry moan as they began to slowly lengthen, the light pink nubs wiggling as they quickly reached the size of the tip of her pinky finger, before slowing down as they reached a full inch.

They just felt so amazing, never before had so much pleasure emanated from her breasts, Gina swore she was about to have a nipgasm when the wonderful glowing warmth ended. Her two enlarged 1 inch nipples jutting out.

"oh Nooooo! my beautiful body! this cant be real?"

Home or school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)