More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Pink love (bimbofication)

Jane and Sarah were twins and web models. They had some success, but nothing exceptional. So, they were looking for something that would put them in the front of the concurrency.

Then Sarah found a folio about dressing that was doing complete makeover. "It could help with our image don't you think ?"

"I don't know, it doesn't talk about the cost, it's weird." Jane told her.

"We can still take a look."

"Yeah, sure."

And despite Jane apprehension, they went to look there. The place was huge and all sorts of clothes were hanging on poles. A woman came to them and explained that they could try any clothes and buy them if they wanted, like any store. But the difference here, was that when they bought some, they got a makeover.

So the sisters had fun looking and trying clothes of various styles. Until they found a more flashy style which compelled them to try.

"I see, you've found our most interesting styles of clothes. Let me give you a good make up." The woman said.

Sarah was surprised by the lady's sudden appearance and her sudden will to give them extra. "But we didn't buy anything yet."

The woman smiled, amused. "It's okay, it's the first days of opening, we can do some gifts."

"Oh, ok then..." Jane said.

"Good, come here !"

The two sisters were brought to a part of the store with a seat and a mirror, similar to a hairdo salon. And after an hour of work, the two sisters were all dressed up and dolled up. They were shocked by how much it changed them and too a picture.

It looked nice, but one more wouldn't hurt. So they took another, and it started to get weird, the sisters didn't remember having their hairs dark brown. Another pic and their breasts seemed bigger. The woman of the store was grinning and biting a finger while watching them.

Another picture.

"This is so weird, we don't have brown hairs, no ?" Jane asked.

"I don't know ! Hihi !!" Sarah answered taking another picture.

"It's so hard to think, like, I don't remember having such big br... boobies..."

"Boobies ! Hihi ! You're funny !"

Another picture.

"Stop taking pic's, like, it's not funny ! I totally feel dumb !"

"And I'm sooo horny !!"

Another picture.

"I got like tot's different clothes, like, before, no ?"

"You ask, like, sooo many questions !"

Another picture.

The woman came to them. "Do you want me to take a picture of you ? You seem to struggle using the phone app."

"Stu-gle ? What's that word ? Me not get it." Jane said, confused.

"So hard to use the phone thingy !" Sarah admitted.

The woman then took a picture of the two bimbo in front of her. Consolidating the changes in the two women.

"You're going to have a lot of fun in our real business, girls." The woman told them after the picture.

The two girls looked at her with a confused stare.

"As dumb as cows, and with the teats that goes with it, uh ? Come with me, little sluts."

"You so mean, miss..." Jane whined.

"Oh, shut up and follow me." The woman ordered.

"Yes... sorry..." Sarah sheepishly said.

The two sisters followed the woman in the back store and discovered a whole set for movies and photoshoot. The sisters would become famous... or end up in a place where their mouth and pussy would be of more use.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)