More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Pia's Island Adventure Part 1

Having just spent several hours enjoying the exotic locale of a beach in Oahu Pia stands up, slips her tan feet into a pair of white slides and strolls across the lush landscape in the one-piece swimsuit she wore to showcase her toned body.

Moments later, Pia reaches the nearby locker room building containing shower stalls and lockers and enters the building.

Upon entering the locker room Pia is relieved to see that she currently has the locker room to herself.

Not wanting to waste any more time Pia opens the locker she rented earlier with the provided key she's been wearing on a chain around her neck, steps out of her flip flops and places them inside the locker on the small shelf in the corner specifically for that purpose.

Looking forward to taking a shower before heading back to her nearby hotel Pia quickly slips her arms out of the armholes of her one-piece swimsuit and starts sliding it down her torso.

Moments later, Pia has pushed her one-piece swimsuit down her legs and to her feet so she then quickly steps out of it altogether, stands up straight and places her swimsuit inside her locker.

Completely naked and barefoot now Pia grabs her towel, closes her locker and heads for the nearby shower area with her towel draped over her arm.

Upon reaching the shower stalls Pia hangs her towel on the nearby towel rack, pulls back the curtain of the nearest shower stall, steps into the stall, closes the curtain and turns on the water.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4330398/amp/Pia-Mia-shows-stunning-beach-body-skimpy-swimsuit.html

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)