More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Madgod Madgod

With that sorted, what scenario am I going to find myself exposed in?

Physical exam at a previously female-only clinic

With my college application being accepted, that just leaves one more task before I can start my new life at college: the medical examination. Normally not such a big deal, but the college had no openings for weeks and the deadline was in just a few days. On top of that I hadnt had an exam for a few years so I didnt have a regular doctor to go to for this.

With not many options left, I finally found a clinic that had an opening the day after I called them. It was previously a girls only clinic that had opened up to males recently, and it had great reviews at least from before the change. A female doctor made me nervous, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

So now here I am, walking in to the waiting room of the clinic, finding it about half full, all the fellow patients girls of about my age. A bit over a dozen girls in all, most of them look up when I walk in, a few giggling to each other as they see me. Walking up to the receptionist, a rather cute blonde that looks to be in her mid twenties, I write down my name on the check-in list and she finds me in the system

"Great to see you made it in, George" she says, smiling at me "Everything seems to be in order, but there is one new rule we have for our male patients at this time" she blushes a little bit, her smile turning apologetic "Due to a trend lately of specifically our male patients pocketing various items from our clinic, we require that male patients surrender their outer clothing on check in" she glances down at my body before immediately pulling her eyes back up to my face. Behind me I can hear a few girls laughing when she says this. Obviously theyve seen guys have to strip to their underwear in the waiting room and they were looking forward to seeing another.

"You... you cant be serious" I say with a nervous chuckle, my face turning red at the idea of sitting in a waiting room surrounded by women wearing only...

What underwear did I wear to my appointment today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)