More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Groffin Groffin

What's next?

Photoshoot with Coco

“I’m happy that your modeling career is kicking off Coco, really I am, but why do you need me to pose with you?” Velvet half-mumbled as she was dragged across town by her team leader.

“Because, Velvet,” The brunette fashionista lectured over her shoulder, “I think that getting you comfortable in your own skin in front of a camera would really help with your confidence issues.”

“But I’m doing fine Coco!” The rabbit Faunus protested, “And doing something like this would just embarrass me worse.”

“Velvet, please,” Coco stopped and turned to say seriously, “The truth is, my agent said I could only get this gig if I was part of a pair. But before you get angry at me; I could have asked any girl to come with me, but I chose you because you’re my dearest friend, you’re gorgeous, and I really think you could benefit from seeing just how desirable you really are.”

Velvet gasped and blushed slightly as she listened to those words. “Y-you really mean all that?”

“Of course I do Vel,” Coco affirmed softly, “So do you think you can go through with this, like the beautiful, confident girl I know you can be?”

Velvet gulped as she felt suddenly off-balance, but managed to reply “S-sure.”

“Great!” Coco crowed brightly and abruptly, “Because we’re already at the place.”

“Huh? Wha-hey!” Velvet cried in confusion as her teammate bustled her through the door of a high-rise office building the two girls had been standing in front of that she hadn’t noticed.

What happens inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)