More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Photo shoot Part 1

Arriving at her Harper’s Bazaar photo shoot early one morning Emeraude parks her car , gets out and heads inside. Entering the building she says :

Good morning everyone. What do I need to do?

To which the person in charge of the photo shoot says :

Well, first we need you to take a shower. Just so you’re all nice and fresh.

To which Emeraude awkwardly replies :

I just took one less than a half hour ago before I left my house.

To which the photo shoot director says :

We understand that Miss Toubia. But we still need you to do so.

To which Emeraude replies :

Fine. Where can I do that?

To which the director replies :

Your dressing room is straight down that hallway. Just go in and you’ll see a bathroom inside and that’s where you can do that. Also, we’ll have the set ready in about an hour so don’t take longer than twenty minutes. Understood?

Nodding her head Emeraude says :

I understand.

Heading to her dressing room Emeraude opens the door, steps inside and closes it behind herself.

Hanging her purse on a nearby wall hook Emeraude then takes off her shoes, pulls her shirt off and places it on an empty hanger.

Removing her pants next Emeraude hangs them on another hanger. Wearing just her matching bra and panties now Emeraude shivers from the exposure before quickly unclasping her bra and placing it on the nearby table.

Self consciously covering her now bare chest with one arm even though nobody else is around to see she quickly bends over and pulls her panties down her legs and over her bare feet.

Setting her panties on top of her bra Emeraude walks into the small bathroom naked and barefoot, slides back the glass shower door and steps inside before closing the shower door behind herself.

Turning on the shower Emeraude huddles in the corner while she waits for the water to warm up. After just a few seconds it does so and Emeraude steps under the flow and begins washing herself with the provided bottle of body wash.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)