More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Photo shoot Part 2

As Emeraude lathers her entire body with the provided body wash she feels a pleasant tingling sensation. After a few minutes Emeraude grabs the nearby bottle of provided shampoo / conditioner and begins washing her long black hair.

After a few minutes, Emeraude hears a knock on her door followed by someone saying :

Miss Toubia, you have 5 more minutes in the shower and then we need to start prepping you for the photo shoot.

Hearing this Emeraude calls out :

I’ll be out in a moment.

To which the voice says :

Okay.

So finishing her shower Emeraude turns off the water, opens the sliding glass door and steps out onto the tile naked and dripping wet.

Seeing a bath towel hanging on a nearby towel rack Emeraude grabs it and begins drying off.

After drying off she wraps the towel around her bare naked body and steps out of the bathroom.

Upon entering the main part of her dressing room Emeraude is surprised to see a young woman around her own age waiting for her.

My name is Paula and I'm here to get you ready Miss Toubia. Please take a seat on this stool.

Walking over Emeraude starts to sit down only for Paula to say :

Wait. There's just one more thing I need you to do first. Take off that towel.

Feeling shy suddenly Emeraude says :

But this is all I have on. I'll be naked.

To which Paula replies in a matter of fact voice :

So what ? You do remember that you're going to be naked for the photo shoot.

To which Emeraude replies :

Well yeah but I was kind of hoping to not get naked until the last moment.

To which Paula replies :

Oh, I see. I understand that you are nervous but I still need you to remove your towel.

Realizing that she doesn't have much choice Emeraude awkwardly unties the towel and sets it aside before sitting down on the stool as instructed.

As Emeraude sits on the stool completely naked she can't help but fidget and awkwardly cover herself with just her hands.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)