More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Let's start by selecting the game where our story takes place.

Persona 5

It was sunny day in the congregated streets of Tokyo like always, the day was young, the people were going to their jobs and school, and it looked like everything was was normal, that is, if it wasn't for the fact that the so-called Phantom Thieves were on everyones minds, as hit after hit, they became infamous for their ability to steal the hearts of of their victims, and them to repent and confess their crimes.

What little the people didn't know, was that the thieves were in fact, nothing but ordinary high-schoolers, who in the day act like normal teenagers, only to enter the palaces of the corrupt and the sinful in the night.

However, this day isn't going to be normal one for them either, for one of their female members or allies is destined to suffer an embarrasing incident in front of dozens of people, for not matter how hard they try to fight the evils of society, they are still going to be victim of one of the most common fears in mankind.

Who shall be the unlucky girl today ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)