More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jaed jaed

Who shall be the unlucky girl today ?

Makoto Nijima

Makoto Nijima, codename “Queen”, is the Student Council President of Shujin Academy, a third-year known for her rigid morals and sense of responsibility. Makoto is a straight-laced honor student who can't be compromised with... at least until she awakens to her Persona.

While at first you may think of her as a no-nonsense type iron lady, in thruth, Makoto is quite the compassionate person at heart, who betheath her serious personality, just wants to please others, and has some cute endearing quirks to her, and can act as a dork sometimes.

Yet, this very same serious persona will be put to the ultimate test today, as for one reason or another, she will end up naked and without cover in front of others, will this serious girl keep her cool in this situation ?, or will she crumble at the slightest humiliation ?

What could possibly happen to such a diligent and disciplined girl that would leave her exposed ?. Did some vengeful students played her a prank ? , did she had to disrobe during one of her investigations ?, or did she became victim of a blackmailer ?

How does her embarrasing journey start ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)