More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by jaed jaed

How does her embarrasing journey start ?

Attending her student council president duties.

As the president of the student's council of Shujin, as well as a model student in every regard, Makoto had a lot of expectations and responsabilities imposed over her, and while she was more than happy to fulfill them, she had wondered sometimes if it was all worth it all of this, or if she really had wanted to do them, or because she just wanted to please people. Sentiments that grew stronger and stronger inside of her, ever since she joined the Phantom thieves and awoke her persona.

"'sigh', let's get this over with", she said a little tired as she looked upon the huge amount of student requests that had arrived to her desk.

"Sure...that's a lot of paperwork...", one of the members of the council commented as he looked upon the mountain of paperwork, "Do you want us to help you Nijima ?", he offered,

"No, i'm fine, thank you", she simply replied, before beginning to work. "The bell has rang, you all can go home now", she said as she heared the school bell ring, meaning that the students were now allowed to go home.

And so, with that said, the rest of the student council left the room, leaving Makoto alone to continue working on the requests. While this wasn't the first time that this had happened to her so far. She felt a little more bored doing work than usual, no thanks to her recent awakening.

"I wish something instereting happened lately", she said as she worked, for right now, the phantom thieves had not current target, meaning that there was nothing but the usual academic life for Makoto these days.

However, Makoto would find her wish fulfilled, and not in the way she had expected, for in just a moment, she will find herself into a little adventure to protect her own modesty, right there at school.

What does happens to Makoto ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)