More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What world or nation will your story take place in?

Permanude Girl World

In this world during the 1960’s, several movements gained serious traction, not just in America but around the world. One of these was nudity and free love.

Nudity in public had gained acceptance…if you were a woman. Nobody wanted to see naked men.

Governments everywhere started implementing Permanude policies. Bureaucracy being what it is and politicians being what they are, the first laws came into effect during the 1990’s…except for Florida in 1981. It is Florida after all.

It also didn’t hurt that the concept of fat women did not exist in this world. Women are more stretchy and durable. Age visibly slower. And blood only happens during a girls first menstruation or when there are health issues.

Some girls saw the Permanude system as a punishment, and in many courts it was used as such, usually accompanied by corporal punishments often perverted. A lesser amount relished what they saw as deviant behavior and obtained licenses to incense their parents. In some countries businesses were allowed to require Permanudity as a prerequisite for employment. Many middle aged women used Permanudity in an attempt to rekindle the faded passions of their marriage.

Some governments actually allowed Permanudity zones and cities where licenses were not required . The major cartels used their influence in the countries of Bolivia, Columbia, and Peru to enforce mandatory Permanudity for girls at least the age of majority.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)