More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CaptainKitty CaptainKitty

What Item is Found?

Perfection Protein Powder

Want the perfect body? Don't want to work for it? Such has been mankind's eternal lament, that to actually get the body of your dreams involves hard work, healthy diet, and often just lucking out with the right genes. (Un)fortunately for weird Internet scammers, this has left a huge and thriving market of dodgy supplements, pills, powders, potions and unguents for the or stupid to try out.

And slowly appearing on the Internet today is the so-called 'Perfection Protein Powder'. A small jar of white powder, to be mixed into a protein shake, this miraculous formulation isn't approved by the FDA, MHRA, or indeed, any global medical regulator. What it claims to do, or at least, what its various online retailers claims it does, is give you the body of your dreams, overnight! This is difficult to verify, as the labelling on the bottle (other than the name), is in some foreign language. Oddly, no one in any country, speaking any language, has ever quite managed to figure out what language the label is actually written in.

As such, the unlucky consumer is utterly ignorant to the untried and untested nature of the powder or its unstable nature. After all, who knows what kind of side effects might be visited upon the body or mind by such a weird, unknown concoction? Indeed, what even is a perfect body? The unique psychoactive formula has on some websites purported to use a psychoactive component to scan the user's mind to determine what they consider the perfect body, but in what context is that even meant? Their own perfect body, muscle bound and fit? What they imagine the perfect body of the opposite sex might be? Might the subconscious interact poorly with an off-brand compound, inserting ones' bizarre fetishes and sexual hang-ups into their subconscious notion of perfection? It seems like such a formula is ripe to all sorts of potential disaster and misadventure.

But nonetheless. There will always be the unlucky, the , and the stupid, and as such even when Perfection Protein Powder has its day in the sun, there will be in its wake its unlucky victims.

So, who decides to try the powder?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)