More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Paya Sheikah Slate

It looks like Paya’s Diary.

First page.

Grandmother says that she conspired with Princess Zelda and Auntie Purah 100 years ago. They decided to put a lone swordsman into a long sleep in order to prepare for an event that was foretold. Since then, Grandmother has been waiting for him to reappear after all these years. I, too, pray that he comes soon. For the sake of Hyrule… and for Grandmother’s sake as well.

Next page.

After sleeping for ages, Master Link has finally awoken. It seems his memory is completely gone… But that hardly mattered to Grandmother. I believe this is the first time I’ve ever seen her quite so happy. Master Link himself looks so gallant… He is the very picture of the hero I always imagined. His blonde sideburns flow like a golden waterfall over his dignified, pointy ears. And the way his hair is so perfectly parted to the side, wow! I don’t know why, but my heart won’t stop beating a mile a minute…

Next page.

I must admit that I’m still not great at interacting with young men. But I think I am finally able to speak to Master Link while looking him in the eyes! Those wonderful eyes… Naturally I still get a little embarrassed… but I can’t help it! I always follow his gorgeous gaze with my own. I blame his beautiful blue eyes. Ugh. This is all so strange…

Next page.

I wonder if Master Link is in love with Princess Zelda… If so, I think they suit each other quite splendidly. If they became couple, I’d give that pairing my full support. Though just the thought of that makes my heart hurt… I wonder if I’m coming down with something. I’ll ask Grandmother for some medicine tomorrow.

Next page.

When I asked Grandmother for some medicine, she just sat there with a grin on her face. I went to Cado and Dorian to ask them what that meant, but they just grinned at me too. In the end, I wasn’t able to get any medicine.

Next page.

I spoke to Grandmother about what's been weighing on my mind lately. For the first time… my heart knows what it means to love. Though it may be a love that is never shared or returned, just having it for myself is gift enough. Seeing him brings me great joy… I bet he has that effect on everyone. I have only gratitude toward him for showing me what it’s like to feel this way about someone.

….

…..

Next page.

What a foolish girl I’ve been. I told Master Link my true feelings. I had resolved to keep them to myself, but I could not, and so I sought him out. I told him how I loved him, that he should love me and not Princess Zelda. It… did not go well.

Next page.

I have been crying. Even now a teardrop stains this page. I thought I would be able to move on, but my heart is not yet healed. The memory is bitter and my love is tarnished, but it is still mine. Master Link has not changed even if I have. He is still beautiful and gorgeous and dashing, and I would like nothing more than for my love to be requited, but… it cannot be.

Next page.

A traveler came by. This is a rare occurrence by itself in Kakariko Village. He is a merchant who sells a great many things. I bought some spices that Grandmother Impa and I both enjoy. I will have to prepare a great meal. Maybe that will help settle my spirit.

Next page.

The merchant did not leave on the morrow. Instead he stayed with Dorian and drunk the night away, as my friend told me. The two were playing games with stones when I went to visit. It was there that the merchant brought out a Sheikah Slate and asked if I had any idea what ‘this artifact’ could be, since my forehead tattoo looked similar. I asked him how he acquired it, and he said he had traded for it since it looked pretty. He was very surprised when I showed him how it truly functioned. I had debated with myself if I should demand he give it to our tribe since it was a Sheikah artifact, but I thought better of it. Let it roam the world with this man and may he find a use for it rather than having it sit idly in Grandmother Impa’s attic.

Next page.

I have been writing about the merchant a lot lately. But I can’t help it. Nothing else in this village is interesting. And there’s a certain way about him. A sense of importance. Nothing like Master Link… but it is appealing in its own right. He tells funny jokes and he has many interesting items that he shares with the village children. He is… nice. And the strangest thing, I feel whenever I look at him that there is almost a pink glow around him, like he is standing in front of the sunset.

Next page.

The merchant still has not left. I can not remember the last time a traveler stayed this long in our village. Usually they move on from boredom or from not understanding our traditions. But not him. I asked him why and he said that there were treasures yet to be plumbed and his duty as a merchant stopped him from leaving. It seemed like he was lying or talking in circles. I don’t know. He did compliment my hair, comparing it to a silvered waterfall. I laughed and said nothing of it, but it reminded me of when I too once said that of another.

Next page.

I was confessed to! Me! Paya! To my eternal shame, I fled rather than answer back. I don’t know why my craven heart thought that was the right thing to do, but at the time I couldn’t think, so my heart commanded my legs. I will have to apologize to him tomorrow. The merchant will surely understand. And I may even offer… a date.

Next page.

I have officially been kissed by a man. And it was better than I anything I could have ever dreamed. It was like a fire lit in my stomach and my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking and I felt like I was so so so alive. Like the entirety of my life had focused into a pinpoint and then exploded out in a single moment as our tongues touched. He asked if we could have another date, this time walking around the mountain trails. I accepted. How could I not?

Next page.

I don’t know how I didn’t see it a first. Or perhaps this is love shading my eyes. But my merchant is as handsome and as gallant and as dashing as Master Link ever was. Not in the same way, but in his own fashion. And… and… oh how embarrassing, but I told you I would always be truthful, diary. I saw him naked. I never saw Master Link naked. It is quite appealing. And more importantly, it is mine. We are paired now, a couple in truth. Not physically yet, but that too seems only a matter of time. I wonder what it will be like. Will I enjoy it as much as I think I will? I can only hope.

Next page.

My merchant asked if I would be willing to leave with him. He asked this with his cock in my pussy (his words, not mine), which seemed unfair to me. How could I say no when he was so much a part of me now both physically and spiritually? I agreed, which caused him to continue his lovemaking. I don’t know how I will break the news to Grandmother Impa, but I won’t change my mind. I live my own life, and I will spend it with whom I choose, wherever that may be.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)