More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adjori adjori

Who are you, and what's next?

Paul Cheeley: Depressed Student

You go home and think about what things you might use it for on the way. Truth be told there are a lot of things you aren't too happy about. "Even if this doesn't just thinking about it is something to be excited about." You think to yourself.

You enter your dorm and sit on you bed for a few moments checking your phone. You have a message from your lab partner, Daphne, wanting to know where the fuck is your half of the lab report. In reality even though you thought about it you haven't even started, and you haven't even really cared. You also got a message from a dorm mate, Tim; he is worried he hasn't seen you the last few days and wants to hangout. He is also checking in to make sure you are taking your antidpressants. It all feels so overwhelming and so numbing at the same time.

You stand yourself up infront of the mirror and grab the stone in your pocket. "Let's see what this puppy can do." You think to yourself.

"I am not depressed anymore." You think to yourself.

Nothing happens. You'll try saying it out loud next time.

"I am not depressed anymore." You utter, and just as you do you feel a wave of dopamine and serotonin to your brain, like a light switch has been turned on. You know now that you are no longer depressed.

"What else can this thing do?" You think, "but I need to be careful with this."

You think of making your grades better, but instead would rather try to tell yourself that you know all of the course material which has been an impossible task for you.

"I know all of the course material for my studies." You claim.

Weird of you to say that out loud though, because you know that. You have done an amazing job at the program you are in, and it is almost a formality just to go to your class.

You hesitate. "Maybe that came from the stone? How do I make sure I know everything I changed with the stone?"

"I will remain aware to any changes I have made using this stone." You instruct.

It all floods back to you. Your real memories of sucking at your course and your manufactured ones of knowing. Crazy! Maybe the best way is to make things instantaneous like you did with your depression.

You take off your shirt and look in the mirror. You depression has added some weight to your body.

"I now have the physique that I have always wanted and am the healthiest I could possibly be."

You lookin the mirror as you body is trimmed, sculpted, and transformed. You have the body of a greek god and everything about your health is at peak condition; your teeth, your skin, your hair, everything. You feel a rush of energy like you have never experienced. You are conviced you could do laps up and down everest is you wanted.

You take off the rest of your clothes and stare at the model body you have. As you get naked your mind begins to rush with ideas to use this for your benefit in sexual sense.

You stare down at your cock. It isn't a bad cock, but it is be no means the best. about 3 inches flaccid and maybe 6 inches at full mast if you pull it while you measure. It kind of curves to the left a bit and has some scars from the odd ingrown hair.

"I now have a gorgeous 8 inch long cock."

You look down and watch your cock become a beautiful cock with it's added length.

You remember the times when you prematurely ejacuted.

"I can now orgasm at will, and without any need of concern for a refractory period."

You are proud of your addition. Now time to test it out.

You grab your newly transformed dick in your hand and walk over to the trash bin. You focus on willing yourself to orgasm and within seconds jizz starts dribbling from your dick. The wave of endorphins is amazing, but you need to makes some adjustments.

"Anytime I orgasm from here on out anyone would be impressed by the volume and of my orgasm. My jizz also feels and tastes amazing to any woman that comes into contact with it."

You look down and start pumping your cock again. You take a step back as you will yourself to orgasm. Instantaneously cum starts erupting from your dick in large amounts painting the wall behind the trashcan. You release the stone from your hand.

"Oh shit, that IS impressive."

You grab some papertowel and clean the mess up. No way of knowing the second part of that until you fool around with a girl.

As you finish cleaning up the mess you see your phone buzzing again. It is Daphne again and she is pissed the you havent sent you half of the lab to her yet, as the deadline is in 30 minutes.

You grab the stone. "My half of the lab is now finished and is just arriving in Daphne's inbox."

You feel bad about it, but all of that dread is now done. Though you get thinking about Daphne. She is the hottest girl in your class, and somehow you got the lottery of being her lab partner. You dont talk with her much, but you do know she is single, but mainly because she is intensely into her studies and can be a bit of a bitch sometimes. When you weren't without libido in your depression you did wonder what was under her clothes.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)