More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 57 57

Who are you? How are you getting embarrassed?

Patrick, 25 years old employee of a tech company

I'm Patrick, an employee from CalTech. I'm not a particular and complex person, on the contrary, I'm rather simple one - I like to drink beer when I came to home back from work, watch some sport, etc. But despite that, yesterday night would be an uncommon experience for me. For the embarrassing part.

Let's just say I'm kind of shy around women. I'm single, since I have some problem to talk, to express my feelings when I'm in front of them. So when my boss Joanna came to tell me and my co-worker Alex that tonight we will have to work extra-hours to cover Warren, another coworker who was sick, I get anxious about spending the night with a woman alone, even more with Alex. I have a great crush on her since almost started to work on the company, but I never get the coourage to invite her to a date, despite she always was nice with me, laughing of my silly jokes. Tonight we will have to be totally alone. With one but only a guard at the entrance of the floor. I was so embarrassed. Alex came and tell me smiling, "well it seems that we're be alone tonight". I simply nod with the head, while checking her out. Just the sight of her hand and little cleavage make me had a rock hard erection.

But finally the night come, and everyone left the building. We were just Alex and me. But we didn't talk to each other until we finish our respective work. Then, Alex came to me saying that since she had already finish her job, and checking out thta I already also finish it, she propose me to play a card game, since she has a deck of cards. I was reluctantly to play, but...

What kind of game do they play? Patrick decides to play?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)