More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you want to go today

Party BoyGirl

"This stupid party," I said, as I was stuffing my cock into my sisters panties. "I wish I didn't have to do this."

"You don't," my sister said. "You really don't, this is a bad idea."

"It's a great idea," I said, now help me get ready.

"Just let him move on, and live his loser life or whatever," she said. "Destroy his car."

Sarah kept suggesting other ways for me to get back at him, but I could only see red. She carefully applied foundation, traced in the contours, and remade my face as feminine as possible.

"I'm not going to destroy his car," I said, "I am going to humiliate him. He thinks I'm a fag or a queer? I'll show everybody that he's the real one. Besides, he gets so drunk he'll make out with anything female."

You see, I hated myself and my life because of my bully. His name was Jim, and he was always teasing me. To make it worse, my father seemed to pick up on it. I'm a rather week guy, on the girlish side of the build spectrum. Not like my father, who is a man's man, always disappointed in me.

A plan had taken place in my head. I would have Jim hit on me and everyone would see that Jim deserved the scorn that had been heaped on me. Since I didn't have anything to lose, it didn't matter at all to me.

Slowly, I became a pretty blonde cheerleader, my sister Samantha lending me her old outfit. By the time she'd finished she looked at her work and proclaimed me a hottie, if a little shy and slender.

"Maybe that's just right for a football player like Jim. Even though he's not everyone's favorite, we have to play by the rules." My sister smiled and handed me her cellphone, which she showed me how to tuck into my bra. She gave me money and handed me my id.

"I think you should go with a fake id," she said, "but what do I know? Just be sure that dad doesn't see you. You'll be in a lot of trouble if he does."

I smiled and blew her a kiss.

"Oh Jesus, sis," she said, "you are going to get in so much trouble."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)