More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Participation needed (milking)

John was an employee in a farm, making sure everything was going well, and cleaning the tools. Everything was fine, except for the daughter of the maire, who was a daddy's girl through and through. Never dirtied her hands and was only coming to ride her horse. She didn't miss an occasion to belittle him, calling him "farmboy", telling him that he didn't even had the capabilities to be a full farmer so he became an employee of one, yelling that he can't even do a proper job when she found some manure, and so on.

So, John, after years of bullying, got sick of it and used an old recipe from his familly. It was a powder that makes someone extremely receptive to orders, making them totally loyal to the first person they see.

When the woman, Jane came back, the next week, he waited for her in the barn and blowed up the powder at her face.

"What the f... uh... I..." she shouted before losing track of her thoughts.

"I want you to be my personal bitch. Whenever I want to empty my balls, you'll lend me your ass, because I don't want to take any chance of knocking you up." John ordered.

"I... I... yes..."

Jane tried to fight it, but there was no use.

John grinned, the powder worked perfectly. Which meant that she would soon feel the side effects.

"Lend my your ass, now, bitch."

The daddy's girl put her hands on the wall and he pulled down her pants. Spreading her butt cheeks, he could see her back door tight and unused. With his thumb, he started rubbing it to unclench it. With a little bit of work, his thumb went all in, making her slightly moan. Not long after that, John's cock was getting in. He fucked her ass with all the pent up frustration and her moaning turned into cries out of pain and pleasure. As expected, she was tight and it squeezed his cock nicely. John thought that he would really enjoy her coming here from now on.

After he came twice in her ass, it was time to work on the fun side effect. Indeed, the powder had an undesirable effect to make the breasts constantly produce milk. Jane had already wet areola on her shirt which she tried to hide with her arm.

"Now, come with me." John told her.

She followed and they entered the cow barn.

"Take off your clothes."

Jane got herself naked and he put her on all four. With a bowl under her breasts, he then started milking her. It was really humiliating for her, but she couldn't disobey and he knew it must felt like a relief to reduce the pressure. Her slow moaning was proving that.

After that, every time Jane were coming back, as he ordered her to continue her habits and not tell anyone about what they were doing, John fucked her ass and milked her. With her constant lactation, her breasts had grown bigger and bigger, and he started to use the cow milking machine. Which made her nipples grow as long and big as a thumb, adding to the humiliation she was feeling.

All she could do was hoping her breasts would stop growing before she actually looks like a cow...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)