More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Daddylucien Daddylucien

Choose a chapter

Part three: fighting back

After her short and unexpected "vacation" on the countryside sako felt pretty excited about to be back at school again, she wanted to see her friends, all the anger she felt for them because of their prank before she went with her grandpa had already disappeared now that she returned, she missed them, she missed everything, the chalkboards, walking in the halls with her friends, the statue of that weird looking old man, she even missed the smell of tabaco in the bathroom left by all the students that went there to smoke, maybe being away for some time actually helped her in the end.

Anyways, her excitement only lasted to the moment when she had to dress, she looked in her wardrobe and her uniform was not there, in that moment she remembered, she didn't had uniform anymore, she lost all of it the last time she was at school.

Sako didn't know what to do, what she could wear, in her doubt she did the most logical thing to do although it will result as a bad decision in the future...

Asking her mom!

Sako walked to the living room, where her mother was waiting for the time she should go to her workplace while sipping a coffee and said: Mom, err, there's a problem, as you must remember I lost all of my uniform last time I was at school so I don't have any uniform, and I don't know what should I do or what should I wear to school

You're right dear, that's a problem, let me think about it said sako's mom rubbing her chin with her hand.

Maybe, I could not go to school today and you can pass by my school buy me a uniform when get out of work, so I can go tomorrow with a new uniform said sako expressing the only viable solution she found.

None of that,don't even think about skipping school today, you have a entire week without going to school, I can't let you miss a day more of classes, sako's mother.

But it was your idea, that I spent the week with grandpa replied sako.

Stop that, I have the solution already, replied sako's mom.

What's the solution? Asked sako intrigued about her mother "solution".

What did her mom gave her to wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)