More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Part One: Delivery Day

The bell rings, and you come downstairs to the front door. You are sure it is it! You waited so long. Today it is supposed to happen. Today she will come.

You open the door and are delighted to see two delivery men carrying a massive box. You let them in and tell them to place it upright in your living room. Then the men leave.

This is so exciting. This changes everything. From now on, you will have a real companion, one which is precisely how you want her to be.

You hurry to get a knife from the kitchen and open the box. Styrofoam shoots out of the box and over your carpet, but you don't care because you can already see her inside. She has a gorgeous face with long red hair, grapefruit-sized boobs, a gorgeous slim and fit body, and perfect pale and freckled skin.

She looks exactly like the model you made with the character creator the company provided. This is the girl you always wanted to have as a girlfriend. Now, she's naked, and you take your time to admire her stunning body. You recognize the red pubic hair which matches her head hair. It's carefully trimmed, but they said it could grow if she eats. It all looks so realistic. Without the barcode which is tattooed on her neck, nobody could differentiate between a real woman and this synthetic one.

You don't need the manual because you watched the introductory video at least 10 times and know exactly what to do now. You have to activate "YourGirl" by calling her name for the first time.

“Wake up."

It takes a few seconds, then she slowly opens her eyes. For a while, she just stands there in her box, and her eyes are moving rapidly from right to left and back. You know this is the booting phase. It will take a while until all systems are in place, and she is ready to act.

Finally, they stop moving, and she looks at you.

“Nice to meet you, Master. My name is Siri. I am happy you chose me as "YourGirl"," she says in a nice melodic voice, with a kind of monotone tone.

At the moment, standing there in her box, naked with an emotionless face, she doesn't really seem like a human. She's perfect, but she still seems like a machine. There is something lifeless about her. You know this is normal. Now, she is in the zero phase, which means nothing is calibrated, and she has no personality at all. To change this, you will have to train her.

“Training phase," you command, the code word you have chosen.

Suddenly, the girl takes one step out of the box, turns around, showing you her beautiful bosom, bends, and grabs a bag which is lying in the box. She opens it and pulls out white panties, a blue skirt which reaches to the knees, a bra in her right size, and a white blouse with yellow flowers on it. Furthermore, white socks and black shoes without stockings. She quickly dresses, turns around, giving you a smile that doesn't reach her eyes.

“I am ready for the training phase, Master."

Good! The training phase is a period of 3 days in which her personality will be forged. Later she still can change a little, especially by getting fetishes, but the main parameters will be determined in the training phase. In the next three days, she will be especially open to commands, suggestions, and changes. Her reaction to training will also be over the top and not completely representing how she will be later. She will react strongly to calibrate how she will be in the end. After the training phase, her parameters will be locked and will only change under special circumstances, which are not relevant right now.

She still stands in front of you, and you decide to check her stats with your mobile phone, which you can link via Bluetooth with the girl:

"YourGirl" Configuration

Openness: {openness}

Sensitivity: {sensitivity}

Attitude: {attitude}

Perfect! The default settings are correct. This means you can start from scratch training her.

The company advertises that you don't have to think about it very much. Just do what you want with her, and she will change accordingly, but that's not entirely true. You read that if you do it like that, you have to expect random results because the girl will interpret your actions freely. It's better to use the first 3 days to actively sculpt the mind of the girl. To achieve that, you'll have to put some thought into your actions. Luckily, there are enough guidebooks about it. You are well-prepared. You even took 3 days off to make sure you have enough time to take care of her.

Furthermore, you had read that you should let her do different kinds of actions in certain ways if you want to train her properly, and you shouldn't try to give more than 3 lessons a day. More would be too much to comprehend for her. That's nine lessons you will have taught her in the end. After this, she will leave the training state and function normally, not without being able to learn more, of course.

For your first lesson, you think something very basic will just be right!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)