More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Let her do house work

You decide to start with the basics, which is housework, of course. Washing dishes, cleaning, and cooking are fundamental tasks you might want her to perform. But maybe you don't want her to enjoy doing these tasks or at least don't want her to do them with any passion. Perhaps she should do them, but only if she is told and without showing any enthusiasm. In all these cases, the best way to influence her in training mode is to give her the order and then react to her work. You look at the girl who is still standing in front of you, smiling emotionlessly.

"Siri, I want you to make me a sandwich and clean the kitchen."

Siri nods immediately, walks to the kitchen, opens the fridge, and starts making you a sandwich. She is quick about it. All "YourGirls" have a program that teaches them how to do several things. Currently, this program helps her cook good food. This might change later if you try to influence her, but right now, she will cook standard food, delicious but nothing special.

When she's ready, she comes to the table where you're seated and places the sandwich on a plate right in front of you. She even brought you water, since she doesn't know your favorite drink yet.

You didn't order her to sit down with you, so she goes back to the kitchen and cleans up. Currently, her movements look perfectly fluid but somehow without energy. This is normal because there is no personality in her movement yet. This will change over the next couple of days while you are in training mode. You watch her cleaning the kitchen, putting some dirty plates into the dishwasher, organizing the fridge methodically and a bit robotically.

When she's finished, she comes back to you, watching you eat your sandwich, waiting for another order.

It's time to make your first decision. How will you reward this behavior? You could compliment her intensely. If you do this and repeat it with other tasks today, it will result in her being proud of her behavior and trying to do it more in the future. Ultimately, this would change her attitude towards being devoted and submissive. You could not react at all or just tell her thank you and give her new orders. This will result in some indifference. She would do her work and be fine with it, but she wouldn't try to do it much better. Her attitude wouldn't change. Ultimately, you could complain about her work and scold her for doing it wrong. This would result in her not liking to do this kind of work and doing it poorly later. This would also push her towards being demanding and dominant.

Of course, one command will not be enough; you would have to give her more work throughout the day to implement the behavior.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)