More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pooka55 Pooka55

Which thread to read?

Parental Supervision Not Required

Thursday, Early August

"Monica, have you seen my dark blue tie?" The voice yelled from the second floor of the Bishop home.

to halt her conversation Monica Bishop sighed and shook her head. Walking to the edge of the kitchen, she yelled her reply.

"It's already packed away in your suitcase, Greg. Along with all your other favorite ties!"

"Okay, alright!"

Turning around, the beautiful mother of two rejoined her children. The move caused the bottom of her pale yellow sundress to seemingly float in the air for several long seconds. Of her two children, Zack failed to notice, but Taylor did. Monica's twenty-one-year-old daughter thought her mom looked terrific in that cute sundress. She also hoped that she looked as good when she reached her mother's age of thirty-nine.

The mother and daughter shared many of the same physical characteristics, with long, dark brown hair and icy-blue eyes. They also both shared a love of medicine and helping people. Taylor planned to follow in her parents' footsteps and become a doctor someday. Where the two women differed came in their breast size and personality. Monica had large breasts, where Taylor had a medium-sized bust. While both were friendly, outgoing women, Monica could be the life of the party, showing a wild side in her youth. Having a best friend with a similar personality, Taylor often found herself as the responsible one, working to keep the party from getting out of control. And while her mother had a high, steady sex-drive, Taylor's came out in short bursts.

Wearing a pair of small tan shorts and a white spaghetti-strapped top, Taylor rolled her eyes as her mother resumed her lecture about the Dos and Don'ts for the next week. Taylor didn't know what her mom could possibly be thinking. Sure, many parents worried about their children when they went away on vacation for a week, but she and Zack weren't wild partiers. Heck, eighteen-year-old Zack was a bit of a nerd. He'd likely spend most of the week reading books and playing video games, not planning a legendary party.

"Okay, so as I was saying, this is the list of contact information," Monica resumed, tapping a neatly typed piece of paper held up on the front of the refrigerator by two decorative magnets. "In case anything happens, call the McRoses next door."

"Or we could just walk next door," Zack stated, cracking a smile.

"Or tell Chloe to run home and get her mom, since we all know she's going to be over here for most of the time," Taylor added.

"You two need to remember that the McRoses are going to be gone starting tomorrow afternoon until Sunday afternoon. They have a family wedding," Monica continued, ignoring her children's eye-rolls. "So for those days, you're to call Harmony across the street or your Uncle George. However, a reminder that your uncle will busy at the hospital for most of those days. So he may not be able to take your call right away."

"Or we could have Paris call her dad instead. I bet he'll answer for her," Zack remarked, gesturing over to the kitchen table.

"Yeah, that'd work." Paris Bishop, Zack and Taylor's eighteen-year-old cousin, didn't even bother to look up from her phone as she typed away.

Although only related to Monica by marriage, Paris shared her aunt's upbeat attitude, large breasts, and curvy ass. Add in her dark brown hair and gray eyes, and strangers often mistook Paris as Monica's second daughter. Paris tried to hide it, but the teenager loved when that mistake occurred. Having lost her mother when she was seven, the fun-loving girl thought the best moment in her life happened when she, her father, and older brother moved to Azure Rocks. Finally having a surrogate mother, she spent more time at this Bishop house than her own.

"Now, if it's an emergency, and you need someone nearby, grab Harmony or run to the Whites—"

"Where's my presentation?!" Gregory Bishop yelled from the second floor in an agitated voice.

"For the love of god, Greg, it's where you left it!" Monica screamed, finally losing her patience. Silence followed, except for the snickering from the three youngsters in the kitchen. Clenching her fists, Monica clarified, "It's on the dining room table!"

"Right, right!"

Monica began to resume her conversation again but thought better of it. "The same with your briefcase!" she yelled before her husband could ask that question.

"Dad seems kinda wound up," Taylor commented.

"He better not be like this until the conference. That doesn't start until Monday. If he is, then don't be surprised if I come home alone," Monica grumbled.

"Yep, Dad says that Uncle Greg used to always drive him bonkers as kids," Paris said, chuckling.

"Is he planning to do anything with everyone else?" Zack asked, immediately regretting his question as a flash of anger appeared on his mother's face.

"I'm not expecting much," Monica growled.

Taylor glanced over at Zack and mouthed, "Yikes." Not that either sibling was at all surprised. What had surprised them was that day last spring when their father came home from the hospital with an out-of-character idea. Gregory had suggested that he and Monica take a trip to Hawaii. An infamous workaholic, Greg's strong to take time away from the hospital for family vacations had long been a sore spot with his wife. Thrilled at the idea, Monica couldn't wait to call Tinsley Toone to inform her childhood neighbor and close friend that they would be visiting. But when Gregory started to launch into a spiel about all the wonderful things his wife could do in Hawaii, Monica grew suspicious. And when Greg suggested making it a group trip by inviting her friends Cassandra Singer, Sarah Woodsen, and Gabriela Lockett, Monica demanded to know what he had up his sleeve.

It turned out that Gregory had been invited to give a presentation at Neurosurgery Conference that week. Initially pissed that her husband had attempted to trick her, Monica decided to take charge of the trip's planning. She expanded Gregory's planned five-day, four-night trip into an eight-day, seven-night trip. Taking to heart Greg's suggestion about inviting her friends, the annoyed wife decided to make it a couple-themed trip by bringing their husbands. Putting her foot down, Monica managed to coax out promises from Greg that he'd join them for events over the weekend before his conference started on Monday. Unfortunately, as the trip approached, Gregory had already made attempts to back out on those promises.

"Your grandparents are visiting Mallory. So don't call them unless it's vital. I don't need my older sister rubbing it into my face that my kids can't behave. And under no circumstances are you to call Misty for help. She'll make you throw a party." Taylor and Zack grinned at each other after that comment. "Now, I plan to call every day at lunchtime out there. So that would be—"

"C'mon, Mom. Zack and I aren't fourteen and seventeen like the last time you went away for a week. And we're not going to throw a kegger or burn the house down. We're not the Woodsen sisters. You don't need to worry about us," Taylor stated.

"It's not you that I'm worried about. I just don't want to give your father an excuse to never take another vacation again. I'm worried about..." Monica trailed off as they heard car doors slam shut in the driveway.

"Hannah," Taylor, Zack, and Paris said simultaneously.

"Yes, Hannah," Monica nodded as the front door shot open.

"Let the fun begin!" Hannah Woodsen shouted.

What's the deal with Hannah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)